Quintiq Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quintiq Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

3.3

IT First Line Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quintiq.

Interview

The process involves a phone screen, followed by a face-to-face interview. During the F2F the candidate must demonstrate computer knowledge through questions and simulated support desk situations. Quintiq looks for smart people to join the company.

Interview Questions

• General questions about computer terminology, background and work history, etc. The questions and process can be both easy and difficult depending on perspective.   Answer Question

Delivery Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiq (Radnor, PA).

Interview

First step was a phone interview with one of the executives. I was asked a few questions about my skills and abilities, and we talked a lot about the role and the company. I had time for to ask questions at the end.

I was then invited into the office to meet individually with 2 other executives. The first executive asked me where I was born, if I had any siblings, and then asked a couple of generic questions ("So, tell me about yourself".) He spent the rest of the time talking about the company, the products, and how they position it. He cursed several times along the way.

Both interviewers asked me about my hobbies. Strange, as most companies shy away from this. The second interviewer actually wrote down my answers!

Both interviewers also commented on my age. I had asked each of them to describe the work environment, and both replied similarly. They both said that most employees are fairly young. They then pointed to their slightly graying hair, then to my slightly graying hair, and said, "We're the old ones."

Interview Questions

• Here's a timeline. It starts with receipt of a purchase order, and ends with project close. Describe for me the activities and deliverables you typically have seen in between.   Answer Question

Optimization and Algorithms Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiq in December 2016.

Interview

One phone interview and the other was a skype interveiew, Both the times the person who was supposed to interview did not come. I would not recommend wasting time with this company

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for qunitiq was the question in first round( telephone), the person who was supposed to interview did not come twice, very unprofessional people. even after answering all the questions they said they are not considering me. The person who interview me did not have much knowledge in Optimization.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quintiq in October 2016.

Interview

Applied on-line. Was followed with two brief interviews with HR. The first HR interview was a less experienced member of the team. If you satisfied those requirements, you went to a more senior HR team member. The primary purpose of the second interview seemed to be to educate the recruit about the company and positon, not to qualify the recruit. Once passed these initial hurdles, a phone interview was set-up with the manager of the position.

Interview Questions

• The final interview as focused on understand background and accomplishments. The interview questions were standard, and there were no unusual questions that you would need special preparation for. The one area that seemed a bit unusual was an intent focus on whether you were interested and willing to invest time in prospecting for leads. From my perspective, this made it sound like they have a very robust lead generation engine. A red flag, in my opinion.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiq.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy:
    1. 1-hour phone interview with a BUD
    2. Three 30-minute interviews with two BUDs and other marketing leadership
    3. Two 15-minute interviews with one BUD and the General Manager

Interview Questions

• How smart are you?
      How would you attack this particular market?   Answer Question

Administrative Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Quintiq (Radnor, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview consisted of 4 stages- phone screen, Skype interview, in person interview and then one more skype interview with real world scenario test.

Overall process was about a month in length but information during the whole process was very thorough.

A lot of information was provided and everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to the position I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I worked through a recruiter who did all the direct negotiation. The salary was low but in my scale. There are many programs that make up for a low salary so in the end it was fine.

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quintiq.

Interview

Had a phone interview, followed by 2 in-person interviews.

The first in-person was just a normal "getting to know you" interview with basic questions trying to judge your personality and interest.

Second interview was harder, it involved questions related more to software and consulting. Lots of testing, but kind of fun.

Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable. Make sure to have read about the bus-driver problem on their website though, it is brought up often.

Interview Questions

• Given a client's info/problem, how would you set up this interface?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ardmore, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiq (Ardmore, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was referred through a friend to their recruiter. The recruiter called me up and we talked about a couple openings my background might be a fit for. After settling on the Sr. Project Manager role, he said he would set up a meeting for me with the hiring manager.

The recruiter didn't set the meeting up, but the hiring manager reached out to me to meet on a day off for a conversation. He was personable and we had a good chat about what he does, what I do, and what we're both looking for. At the end he said he was enthusiastic about the possibilities and that they'd be in touch because he wanted to move quickly to fill the role.

A couple weeks went by and the recruiter contacted me again to set me up for a 1:1 with one of their current Sr. Project Managers at the office. The day of the meeting the recruiter called to reschedule, moving the meeting up from 4:00pm to 1:00. It was a bit of a hassle but I made it. The discussion with the Sr. Project Manager went reasonably well though I wouldn't call him a strong interviewer, more of an interrogator which made a conversation a little difficult. Again, I sent a thank you note through the recruiter and asked about next steps but got no response.

Almost a month went by and I hadn't heard anything. When I followed up with the recruiter, he apologized and let me know they weren't moving forward with me as a candidate. I don't know if I was "off the books" since I came in through a referral and not the ATS or what but that's some ball droppage there.

Interview Questions

• Can you diagram your project management workflow for me using a recent project as an example?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quintiq.

Interview

normal questions, if accepted will send you email about it, first day of work go to HR deal with all the things, Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Supply Chain Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quintiq (Radnor, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard process! However, they invited me to an on-site interview. They told me to reimburse and pay everything after the interview process. I am not selected for the position AND IT'S ALMOST 2 MONTHS THEY DID NOT PAY MY EXPENSES!! THEY ARE DELAYING THE PROCESS NOT SAYING HOW TO DO THE REIMBURSEMENT. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, UNETHICAL!! SHAME ON THEM! After this experience, I am glad that I am not offered for the position.

Interview Questions

• Manufacturing scheduling related questions   1 Answer