Quiznos Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quiznos Crew Member Interview Questions

1.6

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Quiznos.

Interview

I had to memorize the menu and take a test. Then I had non paid on-the-job training for a week before being registered as an employee and getting paid. It was not difficult.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quiznos

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quiznos.

Interview

I saw an in-store advertisement for current positions, and returned the following day dressed nicely and with a resume in hand. I asked about the hiring process, and if it would be possible to schedule a meeting with the manager about an application. The manager was available, asked me about my experience in customer service and food preparation, and offered me a job on the spot. I got my asking wage, and then tips when I would deliver.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

A new someone already working at they store and they put in a good word for me. Interview process moved quickly and was easy. The store manager called me and set up a time for me to come into the store for a 1-1 interview with him. That same day I toured the store and accepted the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you received a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quiznos (Anderson, SC) in April 2012.

Interview

Just looked over application, and asked basic questions like "do you have experience?" and "how far away do you live?" Pretty basic and simple.

Interview Questions

• Can you memorize the menu?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation on hourly wage

Anonymous Employee in Hesperia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quiznos (Hesperia, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

it varies greatly. my fist interview back in 2007 the owner just asked me tell me about yourself and after i answered she started to talk about herself and the city we lived in.the second time i applied at quiznos,the owner call me on the phone and asked me if i still had my name tag and uniform from my last job and then gave me a date to start.and the third time i applied at quiznos,the owner asked questions based on my application and experience but took a month to call me back because she was waiting for a employee to quit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i told her that i got 8.50/hour in my last job and she told me that i would start at min. 8.00/hour and would receive a raise in 6 months.I m now at 9.00/hour

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quiznos (Canton, MI) in May 2010.

Interview

Walked in, received an application and filled it out. Turned it in and the manager interviewed me right then and there.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quiznos (Boston, MA) in July 2009.

Interview

After being informed of a position open I requested that my friend that works there pass my information on the the store manager.
         I received a call from the store manager a few days later and after a brief introduction we scheduled a time for me to come in for an in-person interview.
         On the day of the interview, the manager asked me a few questions and showed me around the store and I was ready for training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in food service?   Answer Question
    • What do you think will be your most important quality in working with us.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was really no negotiation.