Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in February 2017.

Interview

Took about two months. 1st round in person, second round in person the next day, third round in their main office in Houston. Very poor communication. They did not impress me through the interview process.

Other Interview Reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. I had two interviews on campus and one in their office. The questions were entirely behavioral and how I would do in group settings. They also ask you about how interested you are in learning about computer programming.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how you work with teams and how willing you are to learn about computer programming.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Received interview via campus recruiting. Did not make it to second round because I did not have coding background, even though doing the info session the night before they said you needed none.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Interview

The interview process is extremely quick. There were 2 phone interviews (one by HR, one by some senior managers/ managers), and then an in person interview. The turnaround time from the company is much faster than average. You typically hear back by the end of the week as I recall. I also later participated in some of the interviewing process and typically if you have gotten the in person interview, unless you do something egregious you should be already a shoo-in.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. 3 rounds. First 2 rounds were on-campus with a manager and a director. Final round was in HQ in Houston. Wanted to know your interest in Oil and Gas and Technology, and displaying that seemed to be one of the most important parts of the interview. The 3rd round interview is casual, and its more about the candidates getting to see the office and making sure that they want to be there than anything else.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Interview

on campus recruiting at a career fair, interviewed on campus, first round all behavioral, last about an hour. first the interviewer told me a little more about the company. then he started to ask questions like. why quorum? what is your technical background? tell me more about what you can do programming wise.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a difficult time. tell me a time when you had to go above and beyond. what motivates you. what challenges do you think you will face if you get an offer here. standard questions like that.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in October 2015.

Interview

First interview on campus. Got a phone call that night asking me to come back for a second interview the next day. Then followed by a third and final interview where they flew me out to their office in Houston to interview with a Director.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your school and major? What is the greatest non-academic thing you have learned while being in college? Have you ever not submitted an assignment by the time it was due? How did you handle that? How do you respond to being under stress?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

2 rounds on campus with one on one's with 2 managers. In this round it was entirely about your personality. I have no background in coding yet they offered me the second interview because of resume/experience/personality. They are checking to make sure you understand what the job entails. Then 1 office visit in which you met with another executive, met some employees, learned about the benefits and had lunch with some of the recent hires.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Behavioral interview. It was very comfortable.There was a quick turn around. Two on campus interviews and one interview at the office visit. Interview was about thirty minutes with a manager or higher level employee.

Interview Questions

• How to handle difficult situations. How do you react in different situations with certain clients or classmates.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Two hour-long interviews followed by an interview on-site in Houston. I was recruited on my college campus and attended an information session beforehand where we were given a presentation on Quorum Business Solutions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.   Answer Question