Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.6

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Austin, TX).

Interview

I met with the recruiters at my university career fair and was invited to a few interviews. Both were in person and about 45 minutes each. Nothing intimidating, they are nice people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to work in a team environment to achieve a goal.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in February 2017.

Interview

Took about two months. 1st round in person, second round in person the next day, third round in their main office in Houston. Very poor communication. They did not impress me through the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. I had two interviews on campus and one in their office. The questions were entirely behavioral and how I would do in group settings. They also ask you about how interested you are in learning about computer programming.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how you work with teams and how willing you are to learn about computer programming.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Received interview via campus recruiting. Did not make it to second round because I did not have coding background, even though doing the info session the night before they said you needed none.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Interview

on campus recruiting at a career fair, interviewed on campus, first round all behavioral, last about an hour. first the interviewer told me a little more about the company. then he started to ask questions like. why quorum? what is your technical background? tell me more about what you can do programming wise.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a difficult time. tell me a time when you had to go above and beyond. what motivates you. what challenges do you think you will face if you get an offer here. standard questions like that.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university. You are first invited to an informational the day before your interview. In the informational they describe the company, what they do and make it very known that they hire people from all majors. The first interview was a one hour interview with a manager. They started out by telling me about themselves and then began asking me questions to make me feel more comfortable. These were very basic conversational questions. The manager then opened up with the "tell me about yourself" question, after which he began asking the typical behavioral questions. That night you were called to be informed whether or not you made it to the second round that was held the next day.

Interview Questions

• Wording may be a little off... What motivated you at you previous job? How do you define success? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? A time you approached something difficult? An accomplishment you were proud of?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Talked to the recruiter at the career fair. Requested for an interview on career services website. Invited for the first round interview. Attended info session. Took the first round interview. Got call for the second round interview on next day. Passed the second interview. Same week got call for the third round interview which was office visit. Attend dinner and next day took an informative interview. Next week got a call that they didn't select me. I was not expecting that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when your team member was not working and how did you manage that?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Interview

Met with a recruiter first who asked about my major, what I liked to do, looked at my resume and talked about the company. Was asked to interview the following day. Talked for a little over an hour to employees, as well as a different recruiter about my resume and past experiences. They were particularly interested in past challenges and how I overcame them

Interview Questions

• What problems have you faced that were challenging and how did you overcome them   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX).

Interview

I got threw with someone I knew. Quorum sent me their application papers. I had to fill out information even my high school information. It took a month for an response. I meet with them and it was a 2 person interview but one person was asking the question. All behavioral questions. I felt comfortable. End of the week I heard from them and did not get an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prairie View, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Prairie View, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was behavioral type questions. Nothing over the edge. Fairly easy. They'll ask about previous internships and experience. They'll ask are you interested in traveling and at the info session they'll basically tell you everything you need to know.

Interview Questions

• In my opinion there weren't any difficult questions   1 Answer