Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in February 2017.

Interview

Took about two months. 1st round in person, second round in person the next day, third round in their main office in Houston. Very poor communication. They did not impress me through the interview process.

Other Interview Reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn University, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Auburn University, AL) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was 3 parts. Number one was a campus interview for about 30 minutes with a manager. Very laid back, behavioral style interview. The next round was another 30 minute on campus interview the next day. They asked more about my technical skills and some more behavioral style questions like, "How do you function in teams?" "How do you deal with conflict?" The 3rd round was an on site interview where I interviewed with a senior manager. It was really more about "why do you want to be here?" and an opportunity to ask a lot of questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. I had two interviews on campus and one in their office. The questions were entirely behavioral and how I would do in group settings. They also ask you about how interested you are in learning about computer programming.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how you work with teams and how willing you are to learn about computer programming.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Received interview via campus recruiting. Did not make it to second round because I did not have coding background, even though doing the info session the night before they said you needed none.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed through university recruiting:
    2 interviews on-campus with different managers/senior managers
    1 office interview with senior managers or directors

The interviews were behavorial. The interviewers want to get to know you, but also want to know why you want to work at Quorum and that you understand what Quorum does.

The office visit is very relaxed and is a final confirmation from a 3rd employee that you're a right fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you understand what Quorum does and why you want to work there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Met the recruiting team at college career fair.
    Submitted application through school career website.
    Received interview. 3 rounds.
    Round 1 interview was behavioral. They called later that evening to invite me to round 2.
    Round 2 interview was also behavioral. They called within 2 business days of the interview.
    Round 3 interview was in office. They had candidates stay overnight, meet for dinner, then interview in the morning. During the day they had presentations, lunch with employees, and interviews with managers. The environment was not stiff, rather it was laid back like a conversation getting to know someone.

Interview Questions

• They asked what feedback I recieved / I learned at my previous internship   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate; I accepted the standard offer.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

They come to campus for info sessions and career fairs. If you're selected for an interview, go to the info session the night before since they take note of who attends. All of the interviews are easy, behavioral questions only, no technical or case questions. The first round consists of a one on one interview and if you make it past, you'll get a phone call that night. The second round is also one on one with more transcript scrutiny. They really take into account your work experience with multiple jobs, then extracurricular activities, along with GPA. You'll find out that night if you make it to the office visit. At the office visit, it's another behavioral interview with a lunch. The turnaround rate for hearing back is very fast, you should hear that night if you have the offer. They are flexible on extensions for deadlines as well.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Behavioral interview. It was very comfortable.There was a quick turn around. Two on campus interviews and one interview at the office visit. Interview was about thirty minutes with a manager or higher level employee.

Interview Questions

• How to handle difficult situations. How do you react in different situations with certain clients or classmates.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. 3 rounds. First 2 rounds were on-campus with a manager and a director. Final round was in HQ in Houston. Wanted to know your interest in Oil and Gas and Technology, and displaying that seemed to be one of the most important parts of the interview. The 3rd round interview is casual, and its more about the candidates getting to see the office and making sure that they want to be there than anything else.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Interview

The interview process is extremely quick. There were 2 phone interviews (one by HR, one by some senior managers/ managers), and then an in person interview. The turnaround time from the company is much faster than average. You typically hear back by the end of the week as I recall. I also later participated in some of the interviewing process and typically if you have gotten the in person interview, unless you do something egregious you should be already a shoo-in.