Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university. You are first invited to an informational the day before your interview. In the informational they describe the company, what they do and make it very known that they hire people from all majors. The first interview was a one hour interview with a manager. They started out by telling me about themselves and then began asking me questions to make me feel more comfortable. These were very basic conversational questions. The manager then opened up with the "tell me about yourself" question, after which he began asking the typical behavioral questions. That night you were called to be informed whether or not you made it to the second round that was held the next day.

Interview Questions

• Wording may be a little off... What motivated you at you previous job? How do you define success? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? A time you approached something difficult? An accomplishment you were proud of?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview was three rounds. first two were on campus interviews with the company's campus sponsors. the last one was an office visit with a dinner the night before. Everyone was very friendly and it was nice to see their impressive office.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Talked to the recruiter at the career fair. Requested for an interview on career services website. Invited for the first round interview. Attended info session. Took the first round interview. Got call for the second round interview on next day. Passed the second interview. Same week got call for the third round interview which was office visit. Attend dinner and next day took an informative interview. Next week got a call that they didn't select me. I was not expecting that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when your team member was not working and how did you manage that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Two interviews and then an office visit in site. The two interviews were similar with similar questions and the on site visit was more of your turn to ask them about their company. Very friendly people that took time to make sure you felt comfortable during the interview process. They seemed interested in knowing how I could fit into their company with my specific career goals.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Interview

Met with a recruiter first who asked about my major, what I liked to do, looked at my resume and talked about the company. Was asked to interview the following day. Talked for a little over an hour to employees, as well as a different recruiter about my resume and past experiences. They were particularly interested in past challenges and how I overcame them

Interview Questions

• What problems have you faced that were challenging and how did you overcome them   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Lubbock, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview on campus one day and then found out I qualified for a second interview which would be taking place the next day also on my college campus. The next day I then found out I qualified for a third and final interview that took place in their Houston offices. The Houston visit isn't really an interview its more of them getting to know you and vice versa.

Interview Questions

I declined because I wanted to go to grad school to get my MBA.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Great process that really allows you to get to know the company, individuals and culture. They are really trying to explain to interviewees that there is a big technical facet to this job, as querying with SQL is an every day thing. Three rounds of interviews, and they really want to see that you're interested in the intersection between Oil and Gas and Tech.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Extremely smooth process. Interviewed at a career fair and then did school interview and office interview. The questions were primarily behavioral and "get to know you" ones. Office responded to emails and inquiries very quickly.

Still havent decided

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX).

Interview

I got threw with someone I knew. Quorum sent me their application papers. I had to fill out information even my high school information. It took a month for an response. I meet with them and it was a 2 person interview but one person was asking the question. All behavioral questions. I felt comfortable. End of the week I heard from them and did not get an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prairie View, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Prairie View, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was behavioral type questions. Nothing over the edge. Fairly easy. They'll ask about previous internships and experience. They'll ask are you interested in traveling and at the info session they'll basically tell you everything you need to know.

Interview Questions

• In my opinion there weren't any difficult questions   1 Answer