Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Principal Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

It was actually pretty intense because was not just one interview but a total of 4 separate interviews with all different people. I actually enjoyed each one and totally hit it off with everyone involved.

Interview Questions

• I guess just an overview of all my past experiences and my take on UX design in the cloud software industry.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Interview

I came across this company at the engineering job fair. After speaking with the recruiters there, I had an initial on-campus interview scheduled. The recruiter was nice and the interview was fairly standard. We went over my work/research experience and qualifications, but there were no technical/quantitative questions. This was followed by a second on-campus interview with a different interviewer that asked very similar (standard) interview questions. Finally, I was flown out to the Houston office for an on-site interview. The night I arrived in Houston, the company took all of the new recruits out to dinner and answered any questions we had about the company. The next day we were taken to the office, given a tour, and interviewed with two executives with the company (I interviewed with a senior consultant and an executive in accounting). These interviews primarily served as an opportunity for me to learn more about the company and ask them questions. I received an offer within a week of returning home.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

First round interview question are pertained and focused on items on your resume, school work and campus involvement. The interview is about 45 minutes to one hour long depending on the amount of questions you ask. That evening I received a phone call informing me I have advanced to the next round interview the following morning. Second Interview is the following morning with a different person asking the questions. The questions asked during this round is mostly behavioral/situation questions (I.e tell me time when you....). The following Monday, I received another phone call informing me I have made it to the office visit. They will give you two dates for the office visit (either Thursday-Friday or Sunday-Monday). You get the chance to stay in hotel downtown. That night you will get the chance to meet other candidates and get pick up by a couple of HR reps and go out to dinner and talk to recent grads who work at Quroum. The following moring you will get picked up in the morning and driven to the office. At the office visit, you go through a info session, interview with executive and lunch with a different group of recent grads. The interview at the office is somewhat easy. Personally, my interview was more of a convo, I ask the person giving the interview questions the entire time. I received a phone call informing me Quorum would like to extend an offer upon graduation to me.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

3 Rounds: 1st was with HR, 2nd was with an existing manager, 3rd was an on-site visit with 3 interviews with C positions/directors. Offer came a day later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, interviewed on campus a few weeks later. Questions were all behavioral and focused on extra-curricular activities. No case-type questions in this round. Interviewer was friendly. After receiving a phone call the next day saying I was not advancing the next round, I asked for feedback, and was told that they do not disclose that kind of information.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a leadership role in which you made a large difference   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Dallas, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Campus Recruiting: 2 stages of one on one interviews. Very laid back people and the office seemed very pleasant. Interview was your typical behavioral interview. LOTS of scenarios asked. They seemed to really want me to sell that I wanted to do technology consulting and why.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Dallas, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

1 phone screening with behavioral, 2 behavorial in office interviews, 2 more less formal in-office interviews. The interviewers were typically friendly. I heard of a few interviewers that asked technical questions but for the most part, they do not expect you to know anything about oil and gas or even programming.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when..... (all sorts of iterations of this question)   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a team   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you handled adversity.   Answer Question
    • What are your weaknesses (after answering this, they ask another one)   Answer Question