Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.7

64 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Austin, TX).

Interview

I met with the recruiters at my university career fair and was invited to a few interviews. Both were in person and about 45 minutes each. Nothing intimidating, they are nice people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to work in a team environment to achieve a goal.   Answer Question

Principal Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

It was actually pretty intense because was not just one interview but a total of 4 separate interviews with all different people. I actually enjoyed each one and totally hit it off with everyone involved.

Interview Questions

• I guess just an overview of all my past experiences and my take on UX design in the cloud software industry.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in February 2017.

Interview

Took about two months. 1st round in person, second round in person the next day, third round in their main office in Houston. Very poor communication. They did not impress me through the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. I had two interviews on campus and one in their office. The questions were entirely behavioral and how I would do in group settings. They also ask you about how interested you are in learning about computer programming.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how you work with teams and how willing you are to learn about computer programming.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Received interview via campus recruiting. Did not make it to second round because I did not have coding background, even though doing the info session the night before they said you needed none.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

They came on campus, two rounds of one hour interviews, one day apart. Then received word concerning final rounds 1-2 weeks after. They fly you to the office for an evening/day. This is parcially to get to know the office. In addition, there is one more one hour interview.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you got confront with a hard decision and how did you decide?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (New Orleans, LA) in February 2016.

Interview

Meet the Quorum folks at a job fair and jot asked back for a next day interview. The interview was pretty informal and asked the easy behavioral questions and some basic questions to clarify your background. I got asked to the second round of interviews which was with a regional manager this time which was much more intense and consisted of tough behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is an occasion that you failed and how did you overcome that failure?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Interview

The interview process is extremely quick. There were 2 phone interviews (one by HR, one by some senior managers/ managers), and then an in person interview. The turnaround time from the company is much faster than average. You typically hear back by the end of the week as I recall. I also later participated in some of the interviewing process and typically if you have gotten the in person interview, unless you do something egregious you should be already a shoo-in.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. 3 rounds. First 2 rounds were on-campus with a manager and a director. Final round was in HQ in Houston. Wanted to know your interest in Oil and Gas and Technology, and displaying that seemed to be one of the most important parts of the interview. The 3rd round interview is casual, and its more about the candidates getting to see the office and making sure that they want to be there than anything else.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Interview

on campus recruiting at a career fair, interviewed on campus, first round all behavioral, last about an hour. first the interviewer told me a little more about the company. then he started to ask questions like. why quorum? what is your technical background? tell me more about what you can do programming wise.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a difficult time. tell me a time when you had to go above and beyond. what motivates you. what challenges do you think you will face if you get an offer here. standard questions like that.   Answer Question