Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (New Orleans, LA) in February 2016.

Interview

Meet the Quorum folks at a job fair and jot asked back for a next day interview. The interview was pretty informal and asked the easy behavioral questions and some basic questions to clarify your background. I got asked to the second round of interviews which was with a regional manager this time which was much more intense and consisted of tough behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is an occasion that you failed and how did you overcome that failure?   Answer Question

College Graduate Entry Level Hire Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in May 2015.

Interview

I went to the job fair in February and gave them my information. Applied online in early January and again in February. Contacted people from HR via email around March. Called and left messages around late March early April. They finally got back to me in May. I scheduled a phone interview with them a couple days later(Friday). Said they'd be back to me on Wednesday, then Friday. Didn't get an answer until the following Monday via a phone message, not a phone call.

I did think the company would've been a good opportunity, based on the interviewers answers to my questions and other reviews. Although, following the entire process, I am still left unsure as to why I was not selected for the follow up interview despite my good credentials. I emailed the head recruiter in hopes of getting some feedback for personal growth, but received a response with no answer. I was a little insulted when the person addressed me incorrectly(not a typing mistake), especially when my email address is firstname.lastname@...com. Based on the experience, I would say the recruiters have too much on their plate. They would be able to consider more candidates, more carefully, in a more timely manner if they just had some more help in HR. Moral of the story, don't feel bad if they don't get back to you, they will...eventually.

tl;dr Good opportunity, but recruitment seems understaffed. Extremely slow to get an initial response. 1+ week to get phone screen decision. Felt like they had too few people thumbing through hundreds of applicants, not giving enough consideration to each.

Interview Questions

• A few STAR questions.
      -When have you had to go above the call of duty? Explain...
      -When/How did you approach something exceptionally difficult(or technical? not sure) in the past?
      ...cant remember the others

What motivated/demotivated you at your previous job?
      Why should we hire you over another candidate(answer for each possible role ie. support, development, etc.)?
      How do you define success(in life and/or in business)?
      1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in February 2017.

Interview

Took about two months. 1st round in person, second round in person the next day, third round in their main office in Houston. Very poor communication. They did not impress me through the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. I had two interviews on campus and one in their office. The questions were entirely behavioral and how I would do in group settings. They also ask you about how interested you are in learning about computer programming.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how you work with teams and how willing you are to learn about computer programming.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Interview

on campus recruiting at a career fair, interviewed on campus, first round all behavioral, last about an hour. first the interviewer told me a little more about the company. then he started to ask questions like. why quorum? what is your technical background? tell me more about what you can do programming wise.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a difficult time. tell me a time when you had to go above and beyond. what motivates you. what challenges do you think you will face if you get an offer here. standard questions like that.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university. You are first invited to an informational the day before your interview. In the informational they describe the company, what they do and make it very known that they hire people from all majors. The first interview was a one hour interview with a manager. They started out by telling me about themselves and then began asking me questions to make me feel more comfortable. These were very basic conversational questions. The manager then opened up with the "tell me about yourself" question, after which he began asking the typical behavioral questions. That night you were called to be informed whether or not you made it to the second round that was held the next day.

Interview Questions

• Wording may be a little off... What motivated you at you previous job? How do you define success? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? A time you approached something difficult? An accomplishment you were proud of?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Interview

Met with a recruiter first who asked about my major, what I liked to do, looked at my resume and talked about the company. Was asked to interview the following day. Talked for a little over an hour to employees, as well as a different recruiter about my resume and past experiences. They were particularly interested in past challenges and how I overcame them

Interview Questions

• What problems have you faced that were challenging and how did you overcome them   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, interviewed on campus a few weeks later. Questions were all behavioral and focused on extra-curricular activities. No case-type questions in this round. Interviewer was friendly. After receiving a phone call the next day saying I was not advancing the next round, I asked for feedback, and was told that they do not disclose that kind of information.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a leadership role in which you made a large difference   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

Went to an campus recruiting info session and they really emphasized on on building relationships, a minimum GPA of 3.0, and that you must be a Canadian citizen in order to be considered. They don't seem to valuable previous technical skills and use your GPA to determine your work ethic because they will invest in training you technical skills.

The interview was held on campus and the entire process consists of three rounds. The first interview had me come in to talk to a guy who conducted a sort of pre-interview where he would talk to you and let you know a little about the company. He than took me to the next room where a lady, who was a manager, performed the actual interview. She would ask you a series of behavioral type of questions to determine if you are a good fit for the company. She stated that no technical component is ever given through the whole process. She said that the second interview would be with one of their executives that would consist very much of the same thing in a more relaxed setting to determine if they feel you are a good fit for the company since the Calgary office consisted of only 17 people. The third, and final round, would take you to their office where you would meet the rest of their staff. If everyone feels that you are a good fit, they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• "Give me an idea about your through pattern / approach to a problem"
      "How do you define success"
      "Describe your experience in working in a large company vs a smaller company"
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

I received the interview through a job fair. I was scheduled for a phone interview with the head recruiter where we mostly discussed my desire to enter the oil & gas field and background in technology. He was very friendly and polite.
    I received an e-mail 4 days later asking me to come in to the office to meet with a few upper-level employees. Both of these interviews went very well and I learned a lot about the company. I was sent an invite for the final in-office interview and informed I would receive a decision shorlty after. Three days before the in-office interview I received an e-mail informing me that they decided to bring other candidates in instead and that I was being cut from the process.
    Overall my experiences was positive and the employees were very nice. I was disappointed in how they handled the end of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain why your grades during this particular semester are so much lower than the others?   Answer Question