Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

65 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Principal Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

It was actually pretty intense because was not just one interview but a total of 4 separate interviews with all different people. I actually enjoyed each one and totally hit it off with everyone involved.

Interview Questions

• I guess just an overview of all my past experiences and my take on UX design in the cloud software industry.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (New Orleans, LA) in February 2016.

Interview

Meet the Quorum folks at a job fair and jot asked back for a next day interview. The interview was pretty informal and asked the easy behavioral questions and some basic questions to clarify your background. I got asked to the second round of interviews which was with a regional manager this time which was much more intense and consisted of tough behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is an occasion that you failed and how did you overcome that failure?   Answer Question

College Graduate Entry Level Hire Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in May 2015.

Interview

I went to the job fair in February and gave them my information. Applied online in early January and again in February. Contacted people from HR via email around March. Called and left messages around late March early April. They finally got back to me in May. I scheduled a phone interview with them a couple days later(Friday). Said they'd be back to me on Wednesday, then Friday. Didn't get an answer until the following Monday via a phone message, not a phone call.

I did think the company would've been a good opportunity, based on the interviewers answers to my questions and other reviews. Although, following the entire process, I am still left unsure as to why I was not selected for the follow up interview despite my good credentials. I emailed the head recruiter in hopes of getting some feedback for personal growth, but received a response with no answer. I was a little insulted when the person addressed me incorrectly(not a typing mistake), especially when my email address is firstname.lastname@...com. Based on the experience, I would say the recruiters have too much on their plate. They would be able to consider more candidates, more carefully, in a more timely manner if they just had some more help in HR. Moral of the story, don't feel bad if they don't get back to you, they will...eventually.

tl;dr Good opportunity, but recruitment seems understaffed. Extremely slow to get an initial response. 1+ week to get phone screen decision. Felt like they had too few people thumbing through hundreds of applicants, not giving enough consideration to each.

Interview Questions

• A few STAR questions.
      -When have you had to go above the call of duty? Explain...
      -When/How did you approach something exceptionally difficult(or technical? not sure) in the past?
      ...cant remember the others

What motivated/demotivated you at your previous job?
      Why should we hire you over another candidate(answer for each possible role ie. support, development, etc.)?
      How do you define success(in life and/or in business)?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in January 2008.

Interview

Phone Interview
    1 on 1 Interview with Manager
    1 on 1 Interview with VP

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you want to join Quorum   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews and one in person interview, basic behavioral questions asked, very friendly HR talent acquisition manager
    Basically asked about my past experience with other jobs, school clubs and projects i was involved in and software i was familiar with

Interview Questions

• When is a time you faced a challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

On campus career fair collected resumes and then reviewed and called me back for an interview in the Houston office. I flew in with several other interview candidates and they hosted us for a nice dinner where we could visit with management as well as young new hires in similar positions to the ones we are interviewing. The next day was a full day of group type interviews and an offer came through within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself interacting with clients in the petroleum business?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in February 2017.

Interview

Took about two months. 1st round in person, second round in person the next day, third round in their main office in Houston. Very poor communication. They did not impress me through the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn University, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Auburn University, AL) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was 3 parts. Number one was a campus interview for about 30 minutes with a manager. Very laid back, behavioral style interview. The next round was another 30 minute on campus interview the next day. They asked more about my technical skills and some more behavioral style questions like, "How do you function in teams?" "How do you deal with conflict?" The 3rd round was an on site interview where I interviewed with a senior manager. It was really more about "why do you want to be here?" and an opportunity to ask a lot of questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. I had two interviews on campus and one in their office. The questions were entirely behavioral and how I would do in group settings. They also ask you about how interested you are in learning about computer programming.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how you work with teams and how willing you are to learn about computer programming.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

They came on campus, two rounds of one hour interviews, one day apart. Then received word concerning final rounds 1-2 weeks after. They fly you to the office for an evening/day. This is parcially to get to know the office. In addition, there is one more one hour interview.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you got confront with a hard decision and how did you decide?   Answer Question