Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Interview

Two rounds of on campus interviews and one onsite interview. The first was about my background and experience, the second was behavioral. The onsite interview day consisted of a couple of social gatherings with current Quorum employees, allowing candidates to determine if Quorum would be a good fit for them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Havent accepted or declined yet, but have been given two weeks to make a decision.

Consultant Interview

Interview

A phone interview, then an onsite interview.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Quick interview, they pretty much explained to me why this opportunity was great for me and the company. I had 2 outstanding offers, and I had to make a decision the same day, so it wasn't much of an interview, rather a sales pitch.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your manager took credit for your suggestion?   1 Answer

Negotiation

they offered me the highest salary for that position, no negotiation, they beat the other offers from other companies.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Got invited for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What would your biggest difficulty with the job be if you were hired?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Extremely smooth process. Interviewed at a career fair and then did school interview and office interview. The questions were primarily behavioral and "get to know you" ones. Office responded to emails and inquiries very quickly.

Still havent decided

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I met with them at a career fair. Everyone seemed cool. I expressed my interest in oil and gas and consulting. They asked about my willingness to learn software. I said it shouldn't be an issue. Did two rounds on campus, nothing technical at all. Just behavioral and conversational. Know a little bit about the life of a consultant and communicate that and you'll have no issue and they'll love you. One interview pinpointed my transcript which was weird and a little invading. 3rd interview was at their office in Houston, they only have two floors and it seemed okay. Company culture is really lacking here and it was very obvious. But the starting salary is great for Houston or Dallas.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you were given a task and you went beyond normal duties to complete it.   Answer Question

Better offer, elsewhere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prairie View, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Prairie View, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was behavioral type questions. Nothing over the edge. Fairly easy. They'll ask about previous internships and experience. They'll ask are you interested in traveling and at the info session they'll basically tell you everything you need to know.

Interview Questions

• In my opinion there weren't any difficult questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

They come to campus for info sessions and career fairs. If you're selected for an interview, go to the info session the night before since they take note of who attends. All of the interviews are easy, behavioral questions only, no technical or case questions. The first round consists of a one on one interview and if you make it past, you'll get a phone call that night. The second round is also one on one with more transcript scrutiny. They really take into account your work experience with multiple jobs, then extracurricular activities, along with GPA. You'll find out that night if you make it to the office visit. At the office visit, it's another behavioral interview with a lunch. The turnaround rate for hearing back is very fast, you should hear that night if you have the offer. They are flexible on extensions for deadlines as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Received interview via campus recruiting. Did not make it to second round because I did not have coding background, even though doing the info session the night before they said you needed none.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Cursory interview process, based mainly on Quorum's (VERY) short-term goals. Quorum's actions are more tactical than strategic, so applicants should act accordingly. Who knows, maybe this approach matches your own. In that case, if hired, everybody "wins" - for the duration.