Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Austin, TX).

Interview

I met with the recruiters at my university career fair and was invited to a few interviews. Both were in person and about 45 minutes each. Nothing intimidating, they are nice people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to work in a team environment to achieve a goal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

On campus career fair collected resumes and then reviewed and called me back for an interview in the Houston office. I flew in with several other interview candidates and they hosted us for a nice dinner where we could visit with management as well as young new hires in similar positions to the ones we are interviewing. The next day was a full day of group type interviews and an offer came through within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself interacting with clients in the petroleum business?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in February 2017.

Interview

Took about two months. 1st round in person, second round in person the next day, third round in their main office in Houston. Very poor communication. They did not impress me through the interview process.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Cursory interview process, based mainly on Quorum's (VERY) short-term goals. Quorum's actions are more tactical than strategic, so applicants should act accordingly. Who knows, maybe this approach matches your own. In that case, if hired, everybody "wins" - for the duration.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn University, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Auburn University, AL) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was 3 parts. Number one was a campus interview for about 30 minutes with a manager. Very laid back, behavioral style interview. The next round was another 30 minute on campus interview the next day. They asked more about my technical skills and some more behavioral style questions like, "How do you function in teams?" "How do you deal with conflict?" The 3rd round was an on site interview where I interviewed with a senior manager. It was really more about "why do you want to be here?" and an opportunity to ask a lot of questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. I had two interviews on campus and one in their office. The questions were entirely behavioral and how I would do in group settings. They also ask you about how interested you are in learning about computer programming.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how you work with teams and how willing you are to learn about computer programming.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

They came on campus, two rounds of one hour interviews, one day apart. Then received word concerning final rounds 1-2 weeks after. They fly you to the office for an evening/day. This is parcially to get to know the office. In addition, there is one more one hour interview.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you got confront with a hard decision and how did you decide?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Received interview via campus recruiting. Did not make it to second round because I did not have coding background, even though doing the info session the night before they said you needed none.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed through university recruiting:
    2 interviews on-campus with different managers/senior managers
    1 office interview with senior managers or directors

The interviews were behavorial. The interviewers want to get to know you, but also want to know why you want to work at Quorum and that you understand what Quorum does.

The office visit is very relaxed and is a final confirmation from a 3rd employee that you're a right fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you understand what Quorum does and why you want to work there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Met the recruiting team at college career fair.
    Submitted application through school career website.
    Received interview. 3 rounds.
    Round 1 interview was behavioral. They called later that evening to invite me to round 2.
    Round 2 interview was also behavioral. They called within 2 business days of the interview.
    Round 3 interview was in office. They had candidates stay overnight, meet for dinner, then interview in the morning. During the day they had presentations, lunch with employees, and interviews with managers. The environment was not stiff, rather it was laid back like a conversation getting to know someone.

Interview Questions

• They asked what feedback I recieved / I learned at my previous internship   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate; I accepted the standard offer.