Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Cursory interview process, based mainly on Quorum's (VERY) short-term goals. Quorum's actions are more tactical than strategic, so applicants should act accordingly. Who knows, maybe this approach matches your own. In that case, if hired, everybody "wins" - for the duration.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn University, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Auburn University, AL) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was 3 parts. Number one was a campus interview for about 30 minutes with a manager. Very laid back, behavioral style interview. The next round was another 30 minute on campus interview the next day. They asked more about my technical skills and some more behavioral style questions like, "How do you function in teams?" "How do you deal with conflict?" The 3rd round was an on site interview where I interviewed with a senior manager. It was really more about "why do you want to be here?" and an opportunity to ask a lot of questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. I had two interviews on campus and one in their office. The questions were entirely behavioral and how I would do in group settings. They also ask you about how interested you are in learning about computer programming.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how you work with teams and how willing you are to learn about computer programming.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

They came on campus, two rounds of one hour interviews, one day apart. Then received word concerning final rounds 1-2 weeks after. They fly you to the office for an evening/day. This is parcially to get to know the office. In addition, there is one more one hour interview.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you got confront with a hard decision and how did you decide?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Received interview via campus recruiting. Did not make it to second round because I did not have coding background, even though doing the info session the night before they said you needed none.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed through university recruiting:
    2 interviews on-campus with different managers/senior managers
    1 office interview with senior managers or directors

The interviews were behavorial. The interviewers want to get to know you, but also want to know why you want to work at Quorum and that you understand what Quorum does.

The office visit is very relaxed and is a final confirmation from a 3rd employee that you're a right fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you understand what Quorum does and why you want to work there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Met the recruiting team at college career fair.
    Submitted application through school career website.
    Received interview. 3 rounds.
    Round 1 interview was behavioral. They called later that evening to invite me to round 2.
    Round 2 interview was also behavioral. They called within 2 business days of the interview.
    Round 3 interview was in office. They had candidates stay overnight, meet for dinner, then interview in the morning. During the day they had presentations, lunch with employees, and interviews with managers. The environment was not stiff, rather it was laid back like a conversation getting to know someone.

Interview Questions

• They asked what feedback I recieved / I learned at my previous internship   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate; I accepted the standard offer.

Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

You get behavioral questions asking about your personality and how you work in groups. Also, the job is technical, so you'll kinda have to answer how you'll be able to pick up the technical skills

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to lead a group?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

They come to campus for info sessions and career fairs. If you're selected for an interview, go to the info session the night before since they take note of who attends. All of the interviews are easy, behavioral questions only, no technical or case questions. The first round consists of a one on one interview and if you make it past, you'll get a phone call that night. The second round is also one on one with more transcript scrutiny. They really take into account your work experience with multiple jobs, then extracurricular activities, along with GPA. You'll find out that night if you make it to the office visit. At the office visit, it's another behavioral interview with a lunch. The turnaround rate for hearing back is very fast, you should hear that night if you have the offer. They are flexible on extensions for deadlines as well.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (New Orleans, LA) in February 2016.

Interview

Meet the Quorum folks at a job fair and jot asked back for a next day interview. The interview was pretty informal and asked the easy behavioral questions and some basic questions to clarify your background. I got asked to the second round of interviews which was with a regional manager this time which was much more intense and consisted of tough behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is an occasion that you failed and how did you overcome that failure?   Answer Question