Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Behavioral interview. It was very comfortable.There was a quick turn around. Two on campus interviews and one interview at the office visit. Interview was about thirty minutes with a manager or higher level employee.

Interview Questions

• How to handle difficult situations. How do you react in different situations with certain clients or classmates.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Two hour-long interviews followed by an interview on-site in Houston. I was recruited on my college campus and attended an information session beforehand where we were given a presentation on Quorum Business Solutions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university. You are first invited to an informational the day before your interview. In the informational they describe the company, what they do and make it very known that they hire people from all majors. The first interview was a one hour interview with a manager. They started out by telling me about themselves and then began asking me questions to make me feel more comfortable. These were very basic conversational questions. The manager then opened up with the "tell me about yourself" question, after which he began asking the typical behavioral questions. That night you were called to be informed whether or not you made it to the second round that was held the next day.

Interview Questions

• Wording may be a little off... What motivated you at you previous job? How do you define success? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? A time you approached something difficult? An accomplishment you were proud of?   Answer Question

College Graduate Entry Level Hire Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in May 2015.

Interview

I went to the job fair in February and gave them my information. Applied online in early January and again in February. Contacted people from HR via email around March. Called and left messages around late March early April. They finally got back to me in May. I scheduled a phone interview with them a couple days later(Friday). Said they'd be back to me on Wednesday, then Friday. Didn't get an answer until the following Monday via a phone message, not a phone call.

I did think the company would've been a good opportunity, based on the interviewers answers to my questions and other reviews. Although, following the entire process, I am still left unsure as to why I was not selected for the follow up interview despite my good credentials. I emailed the head recruiter in hopes of getting some feedback for personal growth, but received a response with no answer. I was a little insulted when the person addressed me incorrectly(not a typing mistake), especially when my email address is firstname.lastname@...com. Based on the experience, I would say the recruiters have too much on their plate. They would be able to consider more candidates, more carefully, in a more timely manner if they just had some more help in HR. Moral of the story, don't feel bad if they don't get back to you, they will...eventually.

tl;dr Good opportunity, but recruitment seems understaffed. Extremely slow to get an initial response. 1+ week to get phone screen decision. Felt like they had too few people thumbing through hundreds of applicants, not giving enough consideration to each.

Interview Questions

• A few STAR questions.
      -When have you had to go above the call of duty? Explain...
      -When/How did you approach something exceptionally difficult(or technical? not sure) in the past?
      ...cant remember the others

What motivated/demotivated you at your previous job?
      Why should we hire you over another candidate(answer for each possible role ie. support, development, etc.)?
      How do you define success(in life and/or in business)?
      1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview was three rounds. first two were on campus interviews with the company's campus sponsors. the last one was an office visit with a dinner the night before. Everyone was very friendly and it was nice to see their impressive office.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Talked to the recruiter at the career fair. Requested for an interview on career services website. Invited for the first round interview. Attended info session. Took the first round interview. Got call for the second round interview on next day. Passed the second interview. Same week got call for the third round interview which was office visit. Attend dinner and next day took an informative interview. Next week got a call that they didn't select me. I was not expecting that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when your team member was not working and how did you manage that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Two interviews and then an office visit in site. The two interviews were similar with similar questions and the on site visit was more of your turn to ask them about their company. Very friendly people that took time to make sure you felt comfortable during the interview process. They seemed interested in knowing how I could fit into their company with my specific career goals.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Interview

Met with a recruiter first who asked about my major, what I liked to do, looked at my resume and talked about the company. Was asked to interview the following day. Talked for a little over an hour to employees, as well as a different recruiter about my resume and past experiences. They were particularly interested in past challenges and how I overcame them

Interview Questions

• What problems have you faced that were challenging and how did you overcome them   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Lubbock, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview on campus one day and then found out I qualified for a second interview which would be taking place the next day also on my college campus. The next day I then found out I qualified for a third and final interview that took place in their Houston offices. The Houston visit isn't really an interview its more of them getting to know you and vice versa.

Interview Questions

I declined because I wanted to go to grad school to get my MBA.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Met with Business Develompent Director and reviewed my work history and experience. We met with his boss as well. They both were very candid explaining what they were looking for and what my expectations would be.

Interview Questions

• They were concerned why I was changing companies.   1 Answer

See What Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star   Current Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros: “It's funny, I actually wrote this review a couple weeks ago, but when I hit submit then, the glassdoor site was down, and then I forgot about reposting this review. Then today I...”“It's funny, I actually wrote this review a couple weeks ago, but when I hit submit then, the glassdoor site was down, and then I forgot about reposting this review. Then today I received an email in my inbox saying a new review has been posted for Quorum, and the title reads "Company does not value employees," which is almost identical to the title of the review I wrote a couple weeks ago so I thought it got automatically reposted. Then I read it and found that it's actually somebody else's review, but I guess the consensus is so strong that it turns out "Company does not value employees" is a common title for reviews for Quorum... Anyway, here's the review... Pros: 1. I had the opportunity to work with some talented coworkers - intelligent and very dedicated to work (even though underpaid and not getting treated well by the company). 2. It is not a bad place to start a career, but it's not a good place to stay for more than a year or two, as agreed by many, many past and current employees. It's not a bad place to start because the company expects to hire fresh grads with no past software experience or oil and gas experience as long as they are willing to put in 10-12 hours each work day as well as work during weekends for a low pay. It is often difficult to get into a good software company or a good oil and gas company with no previous experience at all, so if that's what you want to do, Quorum can let you into the industry that way. Again, as long as you don't mind getting overworked, underpaid, and not respected by the company.” – Full Review