Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.7

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Interview

Met with a recruiter first who asked about my major, what I liked to do, looked at my resume and talked about the company. Was asked to interview the following day. Talked for a little over an hour to employees, as well as a different recruiter about my resume and past experiences. They were particularly interested in past challenges and how I overcame them

Interview Questions

• What problems have you faced that were challenging and how did you overcome them   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Lubbock, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview on campus one day and then found out I qualified for a second interview which would be taking place the next day also on my college campus. The next day I then found out I qualified for a third and final interview that took place in their Houston offices. The Houston visit isn't really an interview its more of them getting to know you and vice versa.

Interview Questions

I declined because I wanted to go to grad school to get my MBA.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Met with Business Develompent Director and reviewed my work history and experience. We met with his boss as well. They both were very candid explaining what they were looking for and what my expectations would be.

Interview Questions

• They were concerned why I was changing companies.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Great process that really allows you to get to know the company, individuals and culture. They are really trying to explain to interviewees that there is a big technical facet to this job, as querying with SQL is an every day thing. Three rounds of interviews, and they really want to see that you're interested in the intersection between Oil and Gas and Tech.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Extremely smooth process. Interviewed at a career fair and then did school interview and office interview. The questions were primarily behavioral and "get to know you" ones. Office responded to emails and inquiries very quickly.

Still havent decided

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX).

Interview

I got threw with someone I knew. Quorum sent me their application papers. I had to fill out information even my high school information. It took a month for an response. I meet with them and it was a 2 person interview but one person was asking the question. All behavioral questions. I felt comfortable. End of the week I heard from them and did not get an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prairie View, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Prairie View, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was behavioral type questions. Nothing over the edge. Fairly easy. They'll ask about previous internships and experience. They'll ask are you interested in traveling and at the info session they'll basically tell you everything you need to know.

Interview Questions

• In my opinion there weren't any difficult questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I met with them at a career fair. Everyone seemed cool. I expressed my interest in oil and gas and consulting. They asked about my willingness to learn software. I said it shouldn't be an issue. Did two rounds on campus, nothing technical at all. Just behavioral and conversational. Know a little bit about the life of a consultant and communicate that and you'll have no issue and they'll love you. One interview pinpointed my transcript which was weird and a little invading. 3rd interview was at their office in Houston, they only have two floors and it seemed okay. Company culture is really lacking here and it was very obvious. But the starting salary is great for Houston or Dallas.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you were given a task and you went beyond normal duties to complete it.   Answer Question

Better offer, elsewhere.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Interview

I had a phone interview to check my background. Two days later I met with two managers in their office. Both of them are extremely nice. There is no hard questions or on site coding test. They just tried to help you understand what the company do and how you can fit into the team.

Application

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Got invited for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What would your biggest difficulty with the job be if you were hired?   Answer Question