Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Interview

I had a phone interview to check my background. Two days later I met with two managers in their office. Both of them are extremely nice. There is no hard questions or on site coding test. They just tried to help you understand what the company do and how you can fit into the team.

Other Interview Reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (Houston, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by the director of recruiting who was extremely polite and professional during all the stages of the hiring process. Initial interview on the phone where he briefly described what they do and asked whether I was interested. Arranged meeting with two employees in senior positions and then followed by phone interview/Q/A session with another employee. Received an offer shortly after.

A lot of young employees in organization, benefits not on par with big companies, possibly long hours. It was still a hard decision since base salary offer was pretty reasonable and their applications/technologies used seemed like a lot of fun.