Quorum Review Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quorum Review Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.3

Product Owner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quorum Review.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter who talked up Kinetiq and the job. He asked easy prescreen questions about past roles and responsibilities. He talked a big game, but I never heard back from him. Followed up with him multiple times and never heard back.

Pretty much a waste of my time.

Participant Safety Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Review.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview with an in house recruiter, followed by an online personality test, then met in person with two managers. After this, they decided I was also qualified for a more advanced job so the process started again from step two, but instead of a personality quiz it was now an ability test.

Interview Questions

• What would you want from a manager?
      A lot of questions based off resume.
      Was more an informal chat   Answer Question

Sales Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quorum Review.

Interview

group phone interview, then a group onsite interview. It was fun, just do your homework and know the company and how you could contribute. Also let them know why you would be a good fit. They also need you to be good with people because it is a must in this company.

Interview Questions

• Now that you know the company, how would you pitch it to a customer?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Review (West Seattle, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

Very well planned and well executed process. Good deep dive questions. Got to return to meet prospective colleagues. Felt comfortable, a good "get to know you and evaluate fit. The hiring manager was very up front and transparent - I really appreciated that.

Interview Questions

• Got pretty specific about handling use cases and validation/verification.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did negotiate. Happy with outcome.

Study Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Review (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interviewing process was pleasant at Quorum. The corporate recruiter was responsive and well-informed about the position and company history. There were more levels of screening for this position than my past positions, which turned out to be a great thing.

Interview Questions

• Quorum hires people with the aptitude to perform the job, not necessarily a person who has experience in a similar position or even within the IRB industry altogether. That being said, there were few technical questions asked during my interview. The interviewer mostly focused on behavioral-type questions such as how I respond to customers, how I problem-solved in past positions, and previous business to business experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter seemed unable to negotiate or flex at all on the offer, even when I asked for non-monetary benefits/perks.

Consent Forms Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quorum Review (Seattle, WA) in July 2013.

Interview

Done over Skype (long distance). I don't have 50 words to write on this, because it was completely canned and nothing out of the ordinary. Also, it was two years ago, and I don't have a play-by-play of the interview memorized.

Interview Questions

• There was absolutely nothing difficult about this interview. It was one of the easiest that I've ever had.   Answer Question