Qwest International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Qwest International Interview Questions

Interviews at Qwest International

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Qwest International

Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Qwest International (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with some people already on the team. Standard questions about telecom gear and phones. We discussed a bit about protocols. Some "team" and culture questions as well. All in all a pretty easy interview that I felt prepared for. I didn't get much of a sense for the company from the interview.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Johns, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qwest International (Saint Johns, MI) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone interview, and in house guide. You were asked to come into the office and learn about the company and take a tour. Then you are guided to a room to have an informal interview.

President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Qwest International (Long Beach, CA) in November 2007.

Interview

The staff was very open to sharing information on current strategy and business model. They were most interested in my leadership style and problem solving ability. Several informal meals were also part of the interview process designed to identify character weaknesses.

No Interview Interview

Interview

What do you expect from a supervisor? - Best Answers
    What problems have you encountered at work? - Best Answers
    Why have you been out of work so long? - Best Answers

Negotiation

Abc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qwest International (Chicago, IL) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a 3 rounds process 1.Coding test 2.Phone screen with Architect and final one is In persona and they made offer.It was very nice to join with them am bit excited.

Major Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qwest International in December 2009.

Interview

There were standard questions discussed trying to gain an understanding of the thinking process based on different situations. (1) Most Challenging Situations, (2) Account Plans, (3) Forecasting, (4) How to prepare for meetings, (5) An example of a situation where Account Team changed a negotiation situation.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about preparing for upcoming account plans for your job.   Answer Question
    • What is your most difficult situation with the customers and how do you solve this.   Answer Question