Rêv Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rêv Worldwide

Accounting Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rêv Worldwide (Austin, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Depends on the position, but most often interview is with the Controller. He is very sweet and is easy to talk to. He is the first person I have dealt with in Austin that was not afraid of my qualifications. It was smooth and as long as you are yourself, you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much to it. They offered more than I had asked for and I was happy to receive.

Senior Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rêv Worldwide.

Interview

I was headhunted. After several telephonic interviews with different people and personal meetings with the founder, I was offered the job. It was a simple process. There seemed a bit desperate and offered me what I asked for, without negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very challenging. They wanted me to join immediately, and in fact, start working even before I moved to the job location.   Answer Question

Rev Worldwide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rêv Worldwide.

Interview

Had 1 interview with 3 individuals. 2 way conversation about position, expectations, and training. After the interview it did not take long for them to offer the position.

Negotiation

Negotiation was limited