R/GA Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

R/GA Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2.7

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at R/GA (London, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

Submit answers to 2 mock brief questions as stage 1 application, and stage 2 application I had an interview which was on Skype, and stage 3 will be an assessment day

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at R/GA (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

This was a very simple interview, quick and to the point. They wanted to know if I knew my stuff and I did therefore they hired me. No silly games, no interviewing with non-programmers just a nice casual interview with technically minded people. To be honest it was very refreshing that they moved so fast. The team I interviewed with were the same team I worked with which was also nice.

Production Coordinator Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at R/GA in May 2013.

Interview

I have applied online and got a Skype interview, which went really well and a woman who interviewed me was very nice. I had no problems contacting them and communicating prior to the interview and now that I have been invited to the assessment center.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to challenge a person senior to you.   Answer Question