R.H. Donnelley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

R.H. Donnelley Interview Questions

2.2

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at R.H. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Consisted of a personality and aptitude quiz, an in person interview with the head recruiter, and three hours of my time. I was hired after completion of the quizzes, passing a drug test and my interview with their recruiter to work in the O'Hare Office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will excel at this position?
      Why are you seeking to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Internet Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at R.H. Donnelley (Cary, NC) in April 2010.

Interview

Phone interview. Face to face interview and then offer.

Telephone Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.H. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in March 2008.

Interview

The interview was pretty cookie cutter. I was asked to go over my background and a couple of scenario questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. This is purely an entry level position that is only good for using as a stepping stone torwards a high paying sales position that requires experience.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at R.H. Donnelley in September 2010.

Interview

I had applied online and had waited approximately 2 weeks for a reply. After being contacted i set up a phone interview. This consisted mostly of reviewing qualifications and going over the position. After this interview I decided to discontinue my pursuit of the job at that time.