R.J. Corman Railroad Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at R.J. Corman Railroad

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nicholasville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at R.J. Corman Railroad (Nicholasville, KY) in January 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview, which was pleasant because he was very flexible regarding my schedule. Interview went well, I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be because interviewer made me feel very relaxed. Even though I didn't get the position, I would definitely interview with this company again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.   1 Answer

More travel than expected. I have a young family... Sometimes money isn't everything.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.J. Corman Railroad (Tupelo, MS) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview took place at hotel conference room. Two management personnel questioned me and I took a psychological test. They reviewed and discussed previous management/supervisor positions I had been employed in.

Interview Questions

• Why did I feel I was the right person for this position?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nicholasville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at R.J. Corman Railroad (Nicholasville, KY) in September 2010.

Interview

I e-mailed the Director of Human Resources and told her I was interested in the job. She replied telling me to send her my resume, and said she would inform as to whether I would be considered. She replied in a matter of days, and we set up a telephone interview. She told me at the end of the phone interview that she was interested in meeting me in person. I drove up to Nicholasville two weeks later and had an interview with her and one other Human Resources employee. They were incredibly laid back and the interview went by very smoothly. No tough questions, they mainly just wanted to know about my college experience: classes I enjoyed the most and why, what the town was like, what interested me about R. J. Corman, etc.

The next phase, which happened one hour later that day, was an interview with the company VP. She was also very nice and accommodating, albeit a bit intense and intimidating in her general demeanor.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary happened during the entire interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nicholasville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at R.J. Corman Railroad (Nicholasville, KY) in April 2010.

Interview

Two panel interview by the President and the Media Advisor

Interview Questions

• Are you able to deflect, or otherwise, influence employees who may be injured to not seek medical advisement?   Answer Question