R K Swamy BBDO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

R K Swamy BBDO Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2017

2.9

Client Servicing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at R K Swamy BBDO (Kochi (India)).

Interview

The interview took place in a coffee shop between myself and the branch head. There was no answer for a few weeks. I kept on calling the branch head whether I got through or not. All he said was the respective board members from main branch haven't given a final answer yet. After waiting for 2 months I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to handle existing clients ?   1 Answer

Creative Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R K Swamy BBDO.

Interview

The interview happened after initial two cancelled appointments from the company's side. The first interview happened with the Head of the western region who also is the Executive Creative Director. It was an easy interview. Then the second round happened on the same day with a business unit head. It was also an easy interview as both of them like the work they saw. Still there was a delay in the process of selection as they bargained hard for the salary. They got a better deal.

Interview Questions

• I was asked "What if you don't good Art Director to do your work?". This was after commenting that the work I carried with me was well art directed. It took some time for me to answer the question. And I did not get the context from which the question was asked which ultimately I found out, after working in the organisation for close to 5 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was hard to negotiate and they got a better deal. Stick to the figure you have asked for and don't come down. Ask for 20% more than what you have thought of. They need people, they will pay. Another reason is that the increments doesn't happen on time and when it happens it is really bad. So make the most when you join.

Partner Interview

Interview

There was no formal interview as the employer was known to me. However, they can be quite basic. Go well-prepared with how you can contribute to the bottom-line.

Negotiation

They have fixed slabs. One can negotiate up 10-20% but be sure to get a lower raise next year. That is how they equalize.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at R K Swamy BBDO.

Interview

Interview rounds with the top management. Three rounds of testing your skills, knowledge and off the handle reactions. No Case studies to solve.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Rigid

Brand Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at R K Swamy BBDO (Chennai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

It was not that easy to be part of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Based on job scheduling

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R K Swamy BBDO (New Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

basic industry knowledge

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at R K Swamy BBDO in October 2011.

Interview

Well Interview Is taken On 1-1 Basis and if suitable for Post you get Confirmation Reply Very soon

Brand Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at R K Swamy BBDO in July 2011.

Interview

Had a conversation with the HR where I was interviewed over the phone.
    Scheduled a 1:1 interview with the department head post which on the same day a 1:1 interview was scheduled with the business head.

At first, like the name suggests, I had a perception of an bureaucratic working force however, after accepting the offer and meeting the business heads, I realized that there is more than what meets the eye since their ambitions and aspirations met that were set in my mind.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see the Digital Business in the coming 5 years in India?   Answer Question