R+L Carriers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

R+L Carriers Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.2

International Logistics Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at R+L Carriers in December 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call to come in for an interview and after the interview they called me and told me they would keep in contact with my while they found someone qualified to train me. I didn't hear from them till two months after the initial interview and they told me they had found someone else. Waste of time.

Web Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at R+L Carriers.

Interview

I send my resume on a campus job fair and got an on-site interview on Ocala office. The office is great and there is not much people in the building. There are three interviewers and they are so nice. But I did not treasure this opportunity and got reject from R+L.

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I interviewed at R+L Carriers in August 2013.

Interview

A phone intervew from Ohio. Asking about resume questions and projects. All behavor questions.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Ocala, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

2 people and one on the phone give you interview, most questions are behavior question

Social Media Writer/Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Wilmington, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

Initial application was made by resume via email. HR department followed up to schedule interview and requested completion of their online application.

The interview was casual and incorporated both a "get to know you time" and conversation centered on experiences and skills. It was refreshing to be interviewed in a non scripted conversation style with multiple leaders in the hiring department.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult? I was asked why I was a better candidate than the others being considered. This brings the answer to personality, as I imagine we were all well qualified for the position. I imagine this question and my answer was used to best identify the best fit for this small tight knit department.   1 Answer
    • I was asked the standard question about what makes me the best candidate out of the 3 being considered.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Ocala, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

all the questions based on resume and my interview covers Java and Oracle database

Interview Questions

• Recruiter ask very detailed questions about my Java project.   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Gainesville, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

They said there would be one interview and another phone interview and then offer. I've taken the first in person interview on campus and then they just never get back to me.

Interview Questions

• There are all personality querstions. Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R+L Carriers in February 2013.

Interview

Talk with two interviewers for 30 minutes. No technical questions. Just ask about experience. Like what's your most hardest time and why, which course you do not like most.

Database Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R+L Carriers in January 2013.

Interview

Initial 2 phone interviews with Hiring manager and Database manager went well. Third interview was with Tech officers. Was invited to a "WebEx" conference and logged into the session. No courtesy to start the video on their side. Answered some technical questions, then was asked how I knew what I knew. Tech Officers would not take experience (14+) years as an answer, and wanted me to cite specific sources. Tech officer became very argumentative, and I quickly lost interest in the position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, just unexpected argumentative and belittling comments. As any seasoned DBA will tell you, 99% of the answers are "it depends". Not good enough for them.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied for this position in April 2012. Got a follow up email in June. Phone interview in July that went well. Got an interview in August. They said I was one of 4 final candidates and that I would hear back next week. I waited two weeks and followed up with a call. I was told that one of the candidates had a family emergency and could not interview for 2 to 4 weeks so they would not make a decision until October. Who the hell posts a job opening in April and still has it open in October. They as so full of crap.