R+L Carriers Social Media Writer/Community Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

R+L Carriers Social Media Writer/Community Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Social Media Writer/Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R+L Carriers (Wilmington, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

Initial application was made by resume via email. HR department followed up to schedule interview and requested completion of their online application.

The interview was casual and incorporated both a "get to know you time" and conversation centered on experiences and skills. It was refreshing to be interviewed in a non scripted conversation style with multiple leaders in the hiring department.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult? I was asked why I was a better candidate than the others being considered. This brings the answer to personality, as I imagine we were all well qualified for the position. I imagine this question and my answer was used to best identify the best fit for this small tight knit department.   1 Answer
  • I was asked the standard question about what makes me the best candidate out of the 3 being considered.   1 Answer