Cover image for R.R. Donnelley

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

R.R. Donnelley Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 407 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in Dec 2021

Interview

I was first contacted by an HR manager for a phone screening and later invited to an in-person interview with two customer service team members and the plant's production manager. The CSR manager gave me a deer in headlights look when I asked about a candidate's potential for growth in the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What type of presses did my previous employer use?
    Answer Question

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

Meet dept. heads and plant tour. Reviewed software and prepress materials. Had a sit down with plant president talked service. Did a 30 day probation period. Reviewed equipment on the production floor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in Jan 2020

Interview

There are 5 rounds of interview process they will take also it's depend on the process too. First round will be hr, you can easily get hr round from there once you selected then have to attend some aptitude test. The test will be based on your English communication and full of grammar. If you have get good score then you will be selected for next manager round. There are two or three managers will take you interview. Once you selected your manager round then sometimes you have to attend client interview too. But there were no too much work pressure and have job security. It's good company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Milwaukee, WI)

Interview

It was quite simple, I had a personal round with hr, then aptitude with grammar and email writing and some telephone etiquette, then had manager round where they generally ask you about your profile and hobby...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kollam

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Kollam) in Aug 2017

Interview

The company representative was easy to speak to and very helpful in understanding about the company and my role there. I was asked a few difficult questions but in the end it was a very good experience overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chennai) in Dec 2016

Interview

Applied on line. Process took about six weeks. Two telephone interviews and final face to face with hiring manager and sales director. Face to face interview took 30 minutes answering about or so questions concentrating on behaviors, accomplishments and experience. Excel assessment test after the interview took about 30 minutes. I was provided feedback the same day of interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your greatest accomplishment and your biggest failure. Excel assessment test provided.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Colombo, Western

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Colombo, Western)

Interview

Interview Questions
  • I originally applied directly with the company online. I was later contacted and asked to go to an agency for the position. This company would rather hire through an agency first which will include a series of test for Excel and other data entry programs. The Interview was typical " Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" and " Why are you a good fit for this company?" type of questions.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (New York, NY) in May 2016

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview experience. Nothing earth shattering. Was able to meet everyone on the team and find out what the day to day responsibilities were. I felt like a lot of the people there were able to explain what this section of the company was all about and overall gave out a good vibe that didn't scare me off.

Interview Questions
  • What does your day to day look like?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Saint Charles, IL)

Interview

Brought in as a Temp from a local agency. Very Professional and Formal interview. They don't misrepresent the job, but they misrepresent the company and facilities. They remodeled the front desk and the side conference room (where the interview took place) to give the building a more updated and contemporary look. Don't let this fool you. The building is an old factory without any windows. There isn't room for upward mobility unless you've been there for over a year. Raises are yearly 1% increases. No 401k match. As few benefits as possible.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Mandaluyong City) in Jul 2015

Interview

It was very easy. So many exams though. There's this exam wherein you'll have to spot errors. It's very easy but it tested my patience as well. HR interview was easy as well, Manager interview was average.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews