R.R. Donnelley Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

R.R. Donnelley Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2016

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied on line. Process took about six weeks. Two telephone interviews and final face to face with hiring manager and sales director. Face to face interview took 30 minutes answering about or so questions concentrating on behaviors, accomplishments and experience. Excel assessment test after the interview took about 30 minutes. I was provided feedback the same day of interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest accomplishment and your biggest failure.
    Excel assessment test provided.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for R.R. Donnelley

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Saint Charles, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview experience. Nothing earth shattering. Was able to meet everyone on the team and find out what the day to day responsibilities were. I felt like a lot of the people there were able to explain what this section of the company was all about and overall gave out a good vibe that didn't scare me off.

Interview Questions

• What does your day to day look like?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Interviewed twice to gain my current position by upper management. The first time was with the human resources area, it was a basic entry level interview, standard questions with no surprises. The second interview was with the a group of three managers including the facility manager, customer service manager and an account manager at one time.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be within the company in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Sacramento, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Was told they wanted to hire very quickly. Interview was mostly just them trying to get dirt on their competitor who I worked for at the time. Kind of came across as arrogant. Had to follow up with them 3 times over the course of a few weeks to check status. Never received a reply. Finally I emailed telling them I was no longer interested, then they replied.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Initially had a small phone interview, then a one-on-one interview at a local hotel conference room.

Interview Questions

• Asked on the spot to identify the type of paper she had ... Grade and weight.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Phila, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

The process was well ordered and succinct. A phone interview reviewing my CV led to a face to face interview with future supervisor, hr, and customer representative in one room. Tough, but worth it.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest success. Now describe your greatest failure.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

Applied online and got a call about 2 weeks later. When I went in for the interview, the hiring manager said this was the first round of "meet and greet" interviews, as the talent pool was very large. No other real information, nothing about the job. I think this person was just really impressed by the volume of people that applied for the position.

Got shuffled out within 20 minutes, saying that she had 2 more people coming in after me.

Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working in a buttoned-up Corporate environment?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I was interviewed by the hiring manager one time. I was then contacted by HR a few days later telling me that I would be recieiving a package in the Mail via FED EX or UPS with the job offer ( salary ) and al lthe other info needed to complete the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question