R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Creative Digital Leadership Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Multiple interviews (phone interview, in person, then another phone interview.) Neither of the three interviewers seemed to agree on defining the role… the last one was the most honest with me regarding "company environment." (old-school.) Seems like they were looking to hire someone to "save an account" but not sure.

Interview Questions

• Interesting: all three interviewers dominated the conversation by providing answers to the questions they were asking...None seemed very happy with their employer or situation?   1 Answer

Financial Services Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview wasn't bad at all. The interview process was easy. The hiring manager was easy to talk to, and I was relaxed throughout the entire interview. I discussed my work history. I learned about was RRD and the company culture, etc. I felt good about things when I walked out of the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Atlanta, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

Phone Interview, Face to Face with Direct Supv, Face to Face with CEO

Interview Questions

Negotiation

during second face to face I was informed of the salary and benefits package. no negotiations on that, but I did ask for and receive a 3rd week of vacation.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

face to face blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
    friend suggested I apply
    interviewed with friend and other team member
    met with two more team members
    received offer

I do not have more information to provide at this time

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve client issues   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

It took a long time to get an interview and it was professional and well conducted. It began with phone interview, then in person. The office is impressive and busy with activity.

Interview Questions

• What is one example of turning an unhappy client into a satisfied client?   Answer Question

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Austell, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

it was a lot of information about the job some I knew and some I had to learn but it was all helpful. I was able to grasp the job at hand right of way. I asked question when I didn't understand something. In the end I was hired. the interview was very assuring.

Interview Questions

• how much experience do I have?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very quick moving. Three interviews before an offer. These were open conversations - they are not looking to grill you and don't treat it as though you're curing cancer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your roles in the past.   Answer Question
    • How would you overcome our competition - our biggest challenge?   Answer Question
    • What was the biggest challenge you've ever had with an opportunity and how did you salvage it?   Answer Question