R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.6

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Warrenville, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Hiring and interview was good and ppl were friendly. I got the job through a recruiter who provided all the details on the company and then I spoke with an employee once hired on site.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Saint Charles, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview experience. Nothing earth shattering. Was able to meet everyone on the team and find out what the day to day responsibilities were. I felt like a lot of the people there were able to explain what this section of the company was all about and overall gave out a good vibe that didn't scare me off.

Interview Questions

• What does your day to day look like?   1 Answer

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carol Stream, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Carol Stream, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was basically like all other interviews, a little personal conversation and then we went to the questions about experience etc. They said I had all the requirements needed and that they would get back to me but they never did.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever estimated before?   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

It seemed they were more interested in my previous employer than in me. I was told I would have a phone interview and then be asked in to the office. I was called twice and spoke to 2 different people and was told each time I would be receiving an email giving me availability times to interview on-site. That never happened. The third phone "interview" was with the first recruiter I spoke to. I hung up at that point.

Interview Questions

• What outside vendors are you currently working with at your present job.   Answer Question

Associate Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

The presentation of the position was very professional yet comfortable. Interview was a day of presentations on the company and the position. Presenters and trainers were very friendly and easy to talk to. Overall, company seemed to really care about their employees.

Interview Questions

• Interview was with 2 higher ups that were not very active in the presentations of the company and the sales position. One interviewer was professional and very intelligent to talk to. That interview consisted of testing one's knowledge in the world of sales as well as strategies. The other interviewer was the complete opposite. Very relaxed to the point of being unprofessional. Questions seemed to come off as an attack.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Just introduce yourself and walk through your resume. There was nothing too complicated. You have to present yourself and just have a strong ambition. It looked like a really fun place to work since the interview was so laid back. I am sure we all hate those interviews where we are bolted with numerous questions that do not really pertain to the job.

Interview Questions

• How will you balance the demands of work and school together?   Answer Question

Digital Graphics Technician III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Elgin, IL).

Interview

It is nothing more than a standard interview. No surprises and takes a long time to hear back. HR is nothing more than a drone to cover RRD's back.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Warrenville, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward and I found everyone very pleasant and helpful. Phone interview with HR, Phone interview with hiring manager, and an in person interview at their office with hiring manager, his boss, and someone from the team I was applying to be a part of

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current role, Why are you looking to change, technical questions (for IT)   Answer Question

Systems Analyst/Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Bolingbrook, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Initially it started with an HR Interview where the interviewer asked me about my background and my career goals, interest, availability and preferences of location. Then she questioned me about all my projects which I've worked on so far. Later after 3 days, a technical interview was scheduled which was taken by the supervisor of the team.

Interview Questions

• What is MVC, advantages of using MVC, what is SQL Server, stored procedures, advantages of stored procedures, what is primary key, surrogate key, association key, what is dimensions and measures in BI.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy, only the resume was discussed. They don't grill you with hardcore technical questions. They want to know if you know the basics - they'll train you as they need.