R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.6

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Creative Services Project Manager - In-Store Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Saint Charles, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Initially reached out via phone interview with a in person interview follow-up and tour of the facility while meeting other employees in a face-to-face contact scenario. I actually confirmed a start date after passing a background check and drug screen, but, the offer was pulled from me on the same day I gave my notice at my current employer!

Interview Questions

• Are you still interested in the job?   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Warrenville, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Hiring and interview was good and ppl were friendly. I got the job through a recruiter who provided all the details on the company and then I spoke with an employee once hired on site.

Strategic Pricing Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

The best way is to receive a Employee referral through an active employee or previous executive. If not the Internal and external sites for pre screening candidates. Then initial phone screen. Then middle management interview and 1 VP or SVP final interview.

Interview Questions

• How advanced are your excel skills.   1 Answer

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carol Stream, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Carol Stream, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was basically like all other interviews, a little personal conversation and then we went to the questions about experience etc. They said I had all the requirements needed and that they would get back to me but they never did.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever estimated before?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy, only the resume was discussed. They don't grill you with hardcore technical questions. They want to know if you know the basics - they'll train you as they need.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Warrenville, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with VP of Finance, Finance Director, and HR Director. I was a Senior Financial Analyst applying for the Finance Manager role. They already knew me, my work ethic, work style, and personality. They were already expecting to offer me the role despite having other candidates applying for the job as well. The interview was pretty smooth for me in this case.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Saint Charles, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview experience. Nothing earth shattering. Was able to meet everyone on the team and find out what the day to day responsibilities were. I felt like a lot of the people there were able to explain what this section of the company was all about and overall gave out a good vibe that didn't scare me off.

Interview Questions

• What does your day to day look like?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Bolingbrook, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy, I interviewed with HR recruiter and a trainer. Very laid back guys. they just wanted to get to know me and how you may benefit from this experience, also what you can bring to the company and how school has prepared you for this position.

Interview Questions

• What Microsoft office applications can you use?
      Why do you think you'd be a right fit?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

It seemed they were more interested in my previous employer than in me. I was told I would have a phone interview and then be asked in to the office. I was called twice and spoke to 2 different people and was told each time I would be receiving an email giving me availability times to interview on-site. That never happened. The third phone "interview" was with the first recruiter I spoke to. I hung up at that point.

Interview Questions

• What outside vendors are you currently working with at your present job.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Just introduce yourself and walk through your resume. There was nothing too complicated. You have to present yourself and just have a strong ambition. It looked like a really fun place to work since the interview was so laid back. I am sure we all hate those interviews where we are bolted with numerous questions that do not really pertain to the job.

Interview Questions

• How will you balance the demands of work and school together?   Answer Question