R.R. Donnelley Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

R.R. Donnelley Credit Analyst Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Warrenville, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Hiring and interview was good and ppl were friendly. I got the job through a recruiter who provided all the details on the company and then I spoke with an employee once hired on site.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for R.R. Donnelley

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

It seemed they were more interested in my previous employer than in me. I was told I would have a phone interview and then be asked in to the office. I was called twice and spoke to 2 different people and was told each time I would be receiving an email giving me availability times to interview on-site. That never happened. The third phone "interview" was with the first recruiter I spoke to. I hung up at that point.

Interview Questions

• What outside vendors are you currently working with at your present job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Reno, NV) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview process is simple but the background check is cumbersome and long. Prepare to wait a few weeks between job offer and start date

Negotiation

none

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in April 2010.

Interview

This is my third position that I have held at this company. The process is very political. Be kind to everyone!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be upfront of what you'd like for salary. They won't negotiate vacation.