R.R. Donnelley Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

R.R. Donnelley Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Interview Questions

• I originally applied directly with the company online. I was later contacted and asked to go to an agency for the position. This company would rather hire through an agency first which will include a series of test for Excel and other data entry programs.
    The Interview was typical " Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" and " Why are you a good fit for this company?" type of questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for R.R. Donnelley

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Brought in as a Temp from a local agency. Very Professional and Formal interview. They don't misrepresent the job, but they misrepresent the company and facilities. They remodeled the front desk and the side conference room (where the interview took place) to give the building a more updated and contemporary look. Don't let this fool you. The building is an old factory without any windows. There isn't room for upward mobility unless you've been there for over a year. Raises are yearly 1% increases. No 401k match. As few benefits as possible.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   4 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by a face to face interview with 2 employees, roughly 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• For me, it was when they asked about a time I gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Charlotte, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

I found myself stumbling into a job fair like situation. During the job fair I was ushered around and introduced to multiple company leaders. During each encounter I was asked questions and we just discussed my past. The job fair wasn't organized and planned with the goal of hiring a person like me, so after my introductions I was forgotten. I followed through with thank you letters and I specifically asked for permission to call back about a week later. On my call back I left a voice message telling that I would be calling again at a specific time 2 days later. When I made the second call I was offered a second interview. The second interview went well, but again I was forgotten until I called back. I was hired on my 5th interview. All along the way, I had to ask for additional interviews and additional call times. I believe it was my persistence that landed me a position with the company, but I wasn't hired for the position that I originally applied for.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your biggest accomplishments and (1) of your biggest failures in your previous position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I had a phone and face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. I was surprised that all correspondence was handled by the hiring manager and not by Human Resources. I thought both interviews went well. The face-to-face interview consisted of me, the hiring manager and a team lead. The company only notified me of their final decision after I followed up.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in July 2015.

Interview

It was very easy. So many exams though. There's this exam wherein you'll have to spot errors. It's very easy but it tested my patience as well. HR interview was easy as well, Manager interview was average.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you don't wanna start at 19k, don't apply. However if you wanna have a normal life (dayshift and weekends off) then this is for you!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (London, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

informal and easy, they didnt really quiz too much as it was clear they simply wanted someone that has done the same job but elsewhere before. not one of the more difficult interviews to be honest

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in February 2011.

Interview

I was ask to give a brief example of how I could benefit the CSR dept. The manager was very friendly as that he explained that I was chosen because of my versitility in the company. I was not interested due to the fact that you would be on call 24/7.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer in the middle of the night.   1 Answer

The pay increase was not enough to justify the hours expected from you, and the job was very demanding mentally.