Cover image for R.R. Donnelley

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

R.R. Donnelley Document Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 407 interviews

In Person14%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

The interview overall experience was good . The HR asked many things which we have mentioned in our resume.Its was an intermediate level interview.The hr was so friendly so that I was not so tensed.

Interview Questions
  • Mention the skills in your resume. Elaborate with the experience
    Answer Question

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in Nov 2021

Interview

I was interviewed for RRD Trivandrum. It was a waste of time despite performing well. Just for 6 persons, they wasted time of 25 of us (alone in our batch) in the name of training for 2 months. Heavily unprofessional. Look for some other company instead of this scam.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

Very pleasant, down to earth experience with little to no issues getting to the core of the interview about work experience, expectations, and benefits. Overall would heavily recommend to anybody.

Interview Questions
  • What was my experience with Microsoft office

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

Easy and nice process through online mode which was nice due to the pandemic. I was grateful for applying to this company but due to the 2 years bond i have to decline the offer

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in Dec 2020

Interview

PowerPoint assessment word assessment & manager round.... & I had 3 yrs break so asked about that & I am b. Tech graduate so asked & confirmed about the job...

Interview Questions
  • General question & asked about 1 question about my assessment
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (New York, NY) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process was quite easy... It was just 3 rounds. But waiting time is more than I 3 expected. So everyone should be prepared for waiting for hours... But the process is easy only

Interview Questions
  • Word /ppt assessment for duration 2 then followed by 2 HR rounds
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chennai)

Interview

The interviewers were very good and asked questions about my resume , and about HTML CSS XML. Also where I see my self in next 5 years,and plan of learning other computer language.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Thiruvananthapuram) in Oct 2018

Interview

This was a walk-in and So there were many candidates. Technical graduates could only opt for Document Specialist(DS) , which is a contract job (6-8 months). For finance associate(permanent position with 2 years bond) u should be a MBA grad and should have good knowledge in accountancy. For process associate you you can opt only if u are having a non_technical background. For the DS position there were technical, nontechnical grads including btechs, llb, science students, and even a plus two student. There is a group disc round or this can be just a self intro round. This is followed by a machine test which is MS Office based. so u should hav a little bit editing & typing skills. Once u pass this u'll hav an interview. Salary- 12000 + food + transportation . U'll have to work 6 days a week. And this can be night shifts.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chennai) in Sep 2018

Interview

Typing speed, presenting the project documents, and manager round for clarity of my background and my confidential, and address verification and university verification and all about my background checking details

Interview Questions
  • My qualifications and my background
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chennai) in Apr 2018

Interview

Simple interview..it took 3 weeks process..1st technical..2nd HR very easy rounds..1st they checked communication and then technical interview.. finally HR round for candidates those who are selected in technical.They will filter in HR also..bt Face to face discussion is very easy rounds.. simply they asked about our background details and general questions only

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews