R.R. Donnelley Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 4, 2017

2.7

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

I had an interview with the Director of Financial Analysis. I felt like a Counselor. She was telling me how she wishes more people applied and this and that. Very unprofessional to say the least. Worst interview I have ever had.

Other Interview Reviews for R.R. Donnelley

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

RRD likes to bring new employees on in a temp-perm basis. Interview process was pretty straightforward. Met with hiring manager for a round of googled interview questions and then had a phone interview with department head that was more of a loose conversation about past experiences and future career goals.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

1) Phone interview
    2) Two all day interviews

Interview Questions

• Unexpected interview was that I never spoke, just the interviewer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

vAptitude-consisted of Diagrammatic reasoning, Image analysis, Picture sequencing related 20 questions in 25 minutes with +3/-1 marks.
    Technical(related to output in c++/Java)- 10 questions in 25 minutes.
    Aptitude level was well and good,requires analytical thinking with accuracy and speed.
    Technical Questions were of medium difficulty.

After I got selected, we were called for 2nd round which was based on Coding, hosted on hackerrank, was of 2 questions that were to be solved in 3 hrs.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Apps round, Technical round with Manager and Hr round with salary discussion which will took 2 weeks to complete process. And we will get update on interview process regularly. BG verification is important here.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chennai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

hr interview
    manager interview
    very good
    excellent
    astounding
    critical but good
    nice team and rounds
    was interviewed at chennai
    • Attracted potential customers by answering ticketing questions; suggesting information about other services including opening of customer accounts by recording account information.Maintained customer records by updating account information.
    • Resolved product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
    • Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.

Interview Questions

• what is mutual fund
      bond
      derivative   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chennai (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Before i joined hr not shared the exact information about the designation only when i collect the offer letter i came to know about the designation. I would advice who ever joining please clearly check about the position. Once you joined nothing can be changed. interview process vary to each team.

Interview Questions

• 1) Basic Excel, MS Access, SQL, VBA test
      2) F2F interview
      3) Client round
      4) Salary descussion   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chennai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Initially had a call from the employer and the discussion was about the employee background and then about the history of various company that I worked and explanation of the process. Then later about the salary package and questions about the company and the process