R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.8

63 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

I went to the 1st round of interviews. I met with 2 people separately. They were both about 1 1/2 hours.

The 2nd round was a phone interview for approximately 30 minutes.

All went well and I was invited back 1 1/2 weeks later for a 3rd round. Well, this was another 3 hours with the same 2 people and pretty much discussed all the same things as the first round. I met with HR on this visit as well, another hour.

Here we go waiting foe the 4th round which was going to be a phone or flight to corporate......

STOP....the breaks on the train come to a screeching halt. There's a delay for a 'special project'.

A week goes by, then 2. I find out the job is now on hold. Talk about a complete waste of time of 7-8 hours of interviews.

Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

It was a long interview process. You basically talk to 5-6 different people that work for the company. It was very tedious especially when they ask the same questions over and over again. However, its pretty simple because all they want to see is your personality and if you are a good fit for the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to work with someone you did not like?   Answer Question
    • What are some times you had to make a tough decision?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you accomplished something   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

HR person and department head asked questions regarding my resume, work experience, and hobbies. I answered them to the best of my ability and found them to be very happy with my responses. I was given a good feeling about the interview, but I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to go from a Manager to a Supervisor position.   Answer Question

Quality Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plover, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Plover, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

I was already working inside already for a year when I applied at the plover,wi location. I was encouraged to apply from a coworker. The process of me turning in the application and getting an interview took about 3 months. The interviewer was intimidating. Then for two weeks after that they hyped me up telling me I got the job, only to find out I did not get the job and they gave it to someone less qualified who's only been with the company two months.

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carol Stream, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Carol Stream, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was basically like all other interviews, a little personal conversation and then we went to the questions about experience etc. They said I had all the requirements needed and that they would get back to me but they never did.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever estimated before?   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

It seemed they were more interested in my previous employer than in me. I was told I would have a phone interview and then be asked in to the office. I was called twice and spoke to 2 different people and was told each time I would be receiving an email giving me availability times to interview on-site. That never happened. The third phone "interview" was with the first recruiter I spoke to. I hung up at that point.

Interview Questions

• What outside vendors are you currently working with at your present job.   Answer Question

Web Development Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in January 2016.

Interview

Was scheduled to have a phone interview, got emailed 2 minutes before saying the interviewer is stuck in a meeting and needs to reschedule. Replied offering available times to reschedule to, and did that again when I didn't hear back. Didn't hear back for a week and a half until finally got an email saying the position is put on hold.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

I had an interview with the Director of Financial Analysis. I felt like a Counselor. She was telling me how she wishes more people applied and this and that. Very unprofessional to say the least. Worst interview I have ever had.

Associate Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

The presentation of the position was very professional yet comfortable. Interview was a day of presentations on the company and the position. Presenters and trainers were very friendly and easy to talk to. Overall, company seemed to really care about their employees.

Interview Questions

• Interview was with 2 higher ups that were not very active in the presentations of the company and the sales position. One interviewer was professional and very intelligent to talk to. That interview consisted of testing one's knowledge in the world of sales as well as strategies. The other interviewer was the complete opposite. Very relaxed to the point of being unprofessional. Questions seemed to come off as an attack.   Answer Question

Presentation Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a telephone interview with HR in response to an ad I submitted a resume to. The second call was to set up the interview. I interviewed the following week with 3 managers at the client site. I felt as though the interview went extremely well. I met three managers, they discussed what I'd be doing, and even showed me the center where I"d be working. It has been six weeks and I haven't heard anything. At week 4 I sent a nice note thanking HR for the interview and asking for the status of my application. I have had no response - possibly due to the holidays - but six weeks is six weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. What percentage of your work required Powerpoint and what percentage did you use Adobe Creative Suite? How good are you at Collaboration?   1 Answer