R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.7

Workflow Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through company's recruiting event & had just one interview round with mainly questions related to my previous work experience. It was a group interview & the panel was very supportive.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Just had one phone interview with some technical questions. But mostly focused on my projects & related tools. Panel interview process with more than 4 ppl interviewing. make sure you get the basics right. Results of the interview were informed over phone a week later

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in February 2017.

Interview

Had an interview with the Accounts Payable Manager and the President of the local branch. I really liked talking with both of them about the Company and their plans for the future. It seems they have been making extra effort to make their company a great place to work at.

Interview Questions

• What my training and education consisted of.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

HR person and department head asked questions regarding my resume, work experience, and hobbies. I answered them to the best of my ability and found them to be very happy with my responses. I was given a good feeling about the interview, but I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to go from a Manager to a Supervisor position.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was very technical. What I can do with R/Python, mathematical stuff, but I think it was a great one! No behavioral questions whatsoever!!!
    I got the offer a day after the interview.
    I applied in November and was called for the interview on the last day of January the following year. Arranged for the interview over the Christmas break. HR is the best! Quick and efficient responses to mails.

Interview Questions

• What can I do with Python?   Answer Question
    • If I wanted to know how to plot a graph in R, how would I find out?   Answer Question
    • Tell me what you know about regression and why you'd use regression? Explain it to us like we don't have an idea at all of what regression is   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied on line. Process took about six weeks. Two telephone interviews and final face to face with hiring manager and sales director. Face to face interview took 30 minutes answering about or so questions concentrating on behaviors, accomplishments and experience. Excel assessment test after the interview took about 30 minutes. I was provided feedback the same day of interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest accomplishment and your biggest failure.
      Excel assessment test provided.
      Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (North Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

I called got an interview and started work that following week.Did the drug test and background test.Waited 3 days got called for the interview process and got hired that day.Got a photo taken for my badge and my hand fitted for my log in hours.

Interview Questions

• How years i had experience in the warehouse field.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very quick moving. Three interviews before an offer. These were open conversations - they are not looking to grill you and don't treat it as though you're curing cancer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your roles in the past.   Answer Question
    • How would you overcome our competition - our biggest challenge?   Answer Question
    • What was the biggest challenge you've ever had with an opportunity and how did you salvage it?   Answer Question

Associate Development Program Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (San Luis Obispo, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Got the interview at my college at the career fair. Felt very comfortable, and they asked good questions. Made a point to tell me the kind of training I would be getting, but also be honest about the sales program and that it can be discouraging in the beginning. They were transparent and professional while still making me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a group and one of the personalities was clashing. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Warrenville, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Hiring and interview was good and ppl were friendly. I got the job through a recruiter who provided all the details on the company and then I spoke with an employee once hired on site.