R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

2.7

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Lewisville, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewer actually fell asleep during process. Left me thinking who would want to work for this company. Very disappointed as reflected poorly on company I held in high regard.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in March 2013.

Interview

3 people interviewed me. Hot seat.

Interview Questions

• How many times does the minute and hour hand on a clock over lap in a day. And when do they overlap.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Manipal (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

They had a online aptitude test followed by their presentation in which they explained thoroughly about the company, job and hiring process. Next in line was a case study group discussion which was followed by two personal interviews.

Associate Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2015.

Interview

Written technical/theoretical exam and computer hands-on exam was given. I had to come for the interviews the following week.
    Initial interview was done by an HR personnel checking on your resume and credentials. Basic interview questions. Next interview was done by the HR Manager, next the Hiring manager and an associate, question focus on operation and technical acumen. Last interview I had was a panel with the Ops AVP, hiring manager and country head, this interview centered on behavior and past experiences.

Interview Questions

• What problems did your encounter in your previous experience? What did you do?   Answer Question

Composition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed at first by the technical manager and that went well. The manager asked a lot of specific questions about technical software to discern your knowledge level. Then I had an interview with the shift supervisor and the department manager and that went well. But the process has since changed and been consolidated into a one person interview.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know the Microsoft Collection and what have you used it for in your professional experience.   Answer Question

Quality Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plover, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Plover, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

I was already working inside already for a year when I applied at the plover,wi location. I was encouraged to apply from a coworker. The process of me turning in the application and getting an interview took about 3 months. The interviewer was intimidating. Then for two weeks after that they hyped me up telling me I got the job, only to find out I did not get the job and they gave it to someone less qualified who's only been with the company two months.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Phila, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

The process was well ordered and succinct. A phone interview reviewing my CV led to a face to face interview with future supervisor, hr, and customer representative in one room. Tough, but worth it.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest success. Now describe your greatest failure.   2 Answers

Human Resources Shared Service Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Leicester, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

The first stage was a screening interview - asked very basic questions, why RR Donnelley?, eligibility to work, location preference and the second stage was an assessment day where it went more in detail about the role and skills and experience.

Interview Questions

• - spelling, grammar and excel testing
      - 15mins presentation with the title "An introduction to me and my understanding of the HR Shared Services Model"
      - 30 mins competency based interview
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

It was a serious interview and all PM skills I could bring to the table were discussed. Make sure to prepare beforehand and know a lot about the company and be passionate about the role you are applying for.

Program/Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I had 4 phone interviews - HR, other Site Managers, GM, and the VP. I flew to Houston to meet with 5 different Managers to interview. I then flew to Chicago to meet with the VP to interview. Mostly behavioral question ( e.g. how did you handle...) and some leadership challenges.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest challenge that you ever faced and how did you handle it? What did you learn? Would you do anything differently? What makes you stand out? What makes you uniquely qualified for this position?   Answer Question