R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 13, 2018

2.7

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Lewisville, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewer actually fell asleep during process. Left me thinking who would want to work for this company. Very disappointed as reflected poorly on company I held in high regard.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in March 2013.

Interview

3 people interviewed me. Hot seat.

Interview Questions

• How many times does the minute and hour hand on a clock over lap in a day. And when do they overlap.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Glen Mills, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interviewer wanted someone with an interest in sales but was willing to take someone with no sales background. I was asked a lot of questions about my resume so come prepared to answer well. I did about 70% of the talking.

Interview Questions

• What in your job history shows that you would be good at working with a customer?   Answer Question
    • What in your job history shows that you can handle rejection?   Answer Question

Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

It was a long interview process. You basically talk to 5-6 different people that work for the company. It was very tedious especially when they ask the same questions over and over again. However, its pretty simple because all they want to see is your personality and if you are a good fit for the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to work with someone you did not like?   Answer Question
    • What are some times you had to make a tough decision?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you accomplished something   Answer Question

CSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chennai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was cool and handled very well by an HR, Interviewee was given their space and time to answer their questions. formalities were little irritating but considering a big organization needs these type security check.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to communication skills and written assessment to check your written skills.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in August 2017.

Interview

The company representative was easy to speak to and very helpful in understanding about the company and my role there. I was asked a few difficult questions but in the end it was a very good experience overall.

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chennai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview has a total of 5 rounds:
    Round 1: Telephonic interview with US Operation team
    Round 2: Telephonic interview with HR recruit
    Round 3: Interview with Operations Manager
    Round 4: Interview with AVP
    Round 5: Final round with HR ( Offer letter and Salary negotiation)

Interview Questions

• What is the most important aspect you consider for the success of your project deliver?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Manipal (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

They had a online aptitude test followed by their presentation in which they explained thoroughly about the company, job and hiring process. Next in line was a case study group discussion which was followed by two personal interviews.

Associate Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2015.

Interview

Written technical/theoretical exam and computer hands-on exam was given. I had to come for the interviews the following week.
    Initial interview was done by an HR personnel checking on your resume and credentials. Basic interview questions. Next interview was done by the HR Manager, next the Hiring manager and an associate, question focus on operation and technical acumen. Last interview I had was a panel with the Ops AVP, hiring manager and country head, this interview centered on behavior and past experiences.

Interview Questions

• What problems did your encounter in your previous experience? What did you do?   Answer Question

Composition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed at first by the technical manager and that went well. The manager asked a lot of specific questions about technical software to discern your knowledge level. Then I had an interview with the shift supervisor and the department manager and that went well. But the process has since changed and been consolidated into a one person interview.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know the Microsoft Collection and what have you used it for in your professional experience.   Answer Question