R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.7

Associate Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2015.

Interview

Written technical/theoretical exam and computer hands-on exam was given. I had to come for the interviews the following week.
    Initial interview was done by an HR personnel checking on your resume and credentials. Basic interview questions. Next interview was done by the HR Manager, next the Hiring manager and an associate, question focus on operation and technical acumen. Last interview I had was a panel with the Ops AVP, hiring manager and country head, this interview centered on behavior and past experiences.

Interview Questions

• What problems did your encounter in your previous experience? What did you do?   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (North Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

I called got an interview and started work that following week.Did the drug test and background test.Waited 3 days got called for the interview process and got hired that day.Got a photo taken for my badge and my hand fitted for my log in hours.

Interview Questions

• How years i had experience in the warehouse field.   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Warrenville, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Hiring and interview was good and ppl were friendly. I got the job through a recruiter who provided all the details on the company and then I spoke with an employee once hired on site.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in February 2017.

Interview

Campus interview
    Time 1 day
    Only production and industrial engineers

First Round Aptitude assement
    General question based on aptitude, verbal.
    Second round GD
    Leaderless group discussion. 15 people. Case study. Time to prepare 20 mins. GD time 30 mins.
    Third round Personal Interview.
    General questions about resume. Mostly I spoke about extra curriculars and projects going on. General HR questions. e.g. 2 reasons why we should not select you?

Panel of 5 people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in February 2017.

Interview

Had an interview with the Accounts Payable Manager and the President of the local branch. I really liked talking with both of them about the Company and their plans for the future. It seems they have been making extra effort to make their company a great place to work at.

Interview Questions

• What my training and education consisted of.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Just had one phone interview with some technical questions. But mostly focused on my projects & related tools. Panel interview process with more than 4 ppl interviewing. make sure you get the basics right. Results of the interview were informed over phone a week later

Strategic Pricing Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

The best way is to receive a Employee referral through an active employee or previous executive. If not the Internal and external sites for pre screening candidates. Then initial phone screen. Then middle management interview and 1 VP or SVP final interview.

Interview Questions

• How advanced are your excel skills.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

Their was a 3 round interview process. All very straight forward. The length of the interviews were not all that bad. It was a fun process and meaningful. It was a overall enjoyable experience.

Composition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed at first by the technical manager and that went well. The manager asked a lot of specific questions about technical software to discern your knowledge level. Then I had an interview with the shift supervisor and the department manager and that went well. But the process has since changed and been consolidated into a one person interview.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know the Microsoft Collection and what have you used it for in your professional experience.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

HR person and department head asked questions regarding my resume, work experience, and hobbies. I answered them to the best of my ability and found them to be very happy with my responses. I was given a good feeling about the interview, but I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to go from a Manager to a Supervisor position.   Answer Question