R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.7

Customer Service/Print Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

I received a call from a manager out of state. I answered many questions and felt the call went well. I next heard from HR and they told me the manager for the site they were hiring for was away but they wanted me to meet the sales associates onsite first, to make sure we got along.

Interview Questions

• Have you work with variable data?   1 Answer

Interview

1st round - group discussion on the topic social media .
    2nd round - There were 15 aptitude questions and need to be completed in 30 mins
    3rd round - Face to Face technical interview with HR which includes puzzles and aptitude .
    4th round- Telephonic interview with the Manager which includes aptitude .

Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

I went to the 1st round of interviews. I met with 2 people separately. They were both about 1 1/2 hours.

The 2nd round was a phone interview for approximately 30 minutes.

All went well and I was invited back 1 1/2 weeks later for a 3rd round. Well, this was another 3 hours with the same 2 people and pretty much discussed all the same things as the first round. I met with HR on this visit as well, another hour.

Here we go waiting foe the 4th round which was going to be a phone or flight to corporate......

STOP....the breaks on the train come to a screeching halt. There's a delay for a 'special project'.

A week goes by, then 2. I find out the job is now on hold. Talk about a complete waste of time of 7-8 hours of interviews.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Elk Grove, IL).

Interview

Basic interview type questions with management. Met with two of my superiors for about 30 minutes. Good people, looking for a good fit in a unique direct mail printing industry.

Interview Questions

• What is a professional achievement that your proud of   1 Answer

Print Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chaska, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chaska, MN) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview went well. This plant was just starting out so was unclear what I was actually going to do. Questions were intense and to the point. Walked through the plant to get a feel for what was expected.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for this employment   1 Answer

Financial Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chennai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview took 2 days.
    First day it was Aptitude and group discussion.
    Second day it was a manager round.
    They asked only basic accounting questions like golden rules, accounting concepts, Journal entries and explanation for accounting terms.

Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

It was a long interview process. You basically talk to 5-6 different people that work for the company. It was very tedious especially when they ask the same questions over and over again. However, its pretty simple because all they want to see is your personality and if you are a good fit for the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to work with someone you did not like?   Answer Question
    • What are some times you had to make a tough decision?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you accomplished something   Answer Question

Senior Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was called from HR and scheduled an interview from their Chennai office. The questions were very simple for a senior role. It finished in 20 mins with basic Java and EE questions. I cleared off the round for a client round by the architect of the project. It was a more of check to see if I would fit in the role.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions and behavioural ones as to what I would do in such situations and a few technical questions.   1 Answer

CSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chennai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was cool and handled very well by an HR, Interviewee was given their space and time to answer their questions. formalities were little irritating but considering a big organization needs these type security check.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to communication skills and written assessment to check your written skills.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

vAptitude-consisted of Diagrammatic reasoning, Image analysis, Picture sequencing related 20 questions in 25 minutes with +3/-1 marks.
    Technical(related to output in c++/Java)- 10 questions in 25 minutes.
    Aptitude level was well and good,requires analytical thinking with accuracy and speed.
    Technical Questions were of medium difficulty.

After I got selected, we were called for 2nd round which was based on Coding, hosted on hackerrank, was of 2 questions that were to be solved in 3 hrs.