R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

2.7

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Saint Charles, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview experience. Nothing earth shattering. Was able to meet everyone on the team and find out what the day to day responsibilities were. I felt like a lot of the people there were able to explain what this section of the company was all about and overall gave out a good vibe that didn't scare me off.

Interview Questions

• What does your day to day look like?   1 Answer

Week-end Warrior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gerald, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Gerald, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

I filled out the online applications, submitted it on line, received a phone call from HR within 3 days, went in to do my paperwork within 7 days and then went to work the same day. The HR staff were fast and great to work on answering any questions as soon as possible and even after working hours on their personal phoens.

Interview Questions

• how one deals with conflict.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. It was clearly defined in understandable terms

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Brought in as a Temp from a local agency. Very Professional and Formal interview. They don't misrepresent the job, but they misrepresent the company and facilities. They remodeled the front desk and the side conference room (where the interview took place) to give the building a more updated and contemporary look. Don't let this fool you. The building is an old factory without any windows. There isn't room for upward mobility unless you've been there for over a year. Raises are yearly 1% increases. No 401k match. As few benefits as possible.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   4 Answers

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Irvine, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was a panel of five people from different parts of the country. It was a bit intimidating because of the fact that I wasn't expecting that many people. I felt like I was in a board meeting. Fortunately, everyone was pretty personable and engaging, but there was a lot of questions all around. The interview went about 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• What if a client requests a project that you know that you don't have enough time to do, but the client still wants it done? What would you do?   1 Answer

Quality Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plover, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Plover, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

I was already working inside already for a year when I applied at the plover,wi location. I was encouraged to apply from a coworker. The process of me turning in the application and getting an interview took about 3 months. The interviewer was intimidating. Then for two weeks after that they hyped me up telling me I got the job, only to find out I did not get the job and they gave it to someone less qualified who's only been with the company two months.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

The interviewing process begins with a phone screening. You will typically hear back within 2 weeks of the phone interview if you have been selected to progress in the process. The second interview is an onsite interview at the facility you will potentially be working for. Onsite interview will include a tour as well as multiple interviews with other Associates and Management. Expect to be there for a few hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a leadership situation that you would handle differently if you had to do it over again.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Plainfield, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

The people were very Cordial, down to earth hr rep. Very nice and professional. Mostly common sense questions and some experience based questions. Answered questions that I had about the company and it's future.

Interview Questions

• Lots of "tell us about a time when. .."   1 Answer

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carol Stream, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Carol Stream, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was basically like all other interviews, a little personal conversation and then we went to the questions about experience etc. They said I had all the requirements needed and that they would get back to me but they never did.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever estimated before?   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

It seemed they were more interested in my previous employer than in me. I was told I would have a phone interview and then be asked in to the office. I was called twice and spoke to 2 different people and was told each time I would be receiving an email giving me availability times to interview on-site. That never happened. The third phone "interview" was with the first recruiter I spoke to. I hung up at that point.

Interview Questions

• What outside vendors are you currently working with at your present job.   Answer Question

Web Development Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in January 2016.

Interview

Was scheduled to have a phone interview, got emailed 2 minutes before saying the interviewer is stuck in a meeting and needs to reschedule. Replied offering available times to reschedule to, and did that again when I didn't hear back. Didn't hear back for a week and a half until finally got an email saying the position is put on hold.