R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.7

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thurmont, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Thurmont, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Ask what my previous job was and if they saw fit I was hired on the spot and put to work that very day. The interview process was very very simple and easy. All you needed was to pass a drug test they have on site and that was about it.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous job ?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

I had an interview with the Director of Financial Analysis. I felt like a Counselor. She was telling me how she wishes more people applied and this and that. Very unprofessional to say the least. Worst interview I have ever had.

Associate Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

The presentation of the position was very professional yet comfortable. Interview was a day of presentations on the company and the position. Presenters and trainers were very friendly and easy to talk to. Overall, company seemed to really care about their employees.

Interview Questions

• Interview was with 2 higher ups that were not very active in the presentations of the company and the sales position. One interviewer was professional and very intelligent to talk to. That interview consisted of testing one's knowledge in the world of sales as well as strategies. The other interviewer was the complete opposite. Very relaxed to the point of being unprofessional. Questions seemed to come off as an attack.   Answer Question

Presentation Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a telephone interview with HR in response to an ad I submitted a resume to. The second call was to set up the interview. I interviewed the following week with 3 managers at the client site. I felt as though the interview went extremely well. I met three managers, they discussed what I'd be doing, and even showed me the center where I"d be working. It has been six weeks and I haven't heard anything. At week 4 I sent a nice note thanking HR for the interview and asking for the status of my application. I have had no response - possibly due to the holidays - but six weeks is six weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. What percentage of your work required Powerpoint and what percentage did you use Adobe Creative Suite? How good are you at Collaboration?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Nashville, TN) in November 2015.

Interview

I was phoned by their recruiting office in Illinois stating that they saw my resume online and if I would be interesting in an interview (I'm in Nashville by the way) at their location here in Nashville TN. A time was scheduled and I showed up for the interview. The manager was not very friendly never really. Either she was a germaphobe or she was racist.- she acted like she didn't even want to shake my hand. She has an attitude from the moment we met.

Manufacturing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Spartanburg, SC) in November 2015.

Interview

Roundtable review, all the managers take turns asking questions. The interview was friendly and welcoming, so that it did not feel like an exam. All the questions focused on different areas of management and leadership.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesses and how could you turn them into strengths?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyde Park, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Hyde Park, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

During the interview they wanted to make sure that i knew microsoft office and was reliable. They did not go into detail about what the job really consist of. During the interview they wanted to make sure that i knew microsoft office and was reliable. They did not go into detail about what the job really consist of.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to get 50 cents more an hour than what was offered

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

You start off as a Temporary Employee and interview with an agency. It's a fairly straight-forward interview asking basic interview questions. I would describe the process as more of a discussion than a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself, why are you applying to this position, tell me about your experiences, etc.   Answer Question

Financial Service Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

I am a temp filling the contract position of this job with RR Donnelley currently. For this position I sat down with the department's manager and went through a series of questions that focused almost entirely on my experience before temping with the company. It was a week or so later that the decision was made and I was informed.

Interview Questions

• How did I deal with a challenging customer service encounter in a previous position? What was the resolution?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Nashville, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Called in for an interview with two managers. Both had more questions about fit rather than testing my skills. There wasn't a pre-screen or a very long process. I was told an hour and my interview ended up being nearly 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• What three things should we remember about you?   1 Answer