R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.7

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Warrenville, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Hiring and interview was good and ppl were friendly. I got the job through a recruiter who provided all the details on the company and then I spoke with an employee once hired on site.

Electrical Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Buffalo, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called for an interview after my online application. It was a group interview with most questions focused on projects and basic EE knowledge. There was also a lot of information about the role and some general background questions as well

Pricing Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Interview process was friendly and inviting, asking only pertinent questions that related to the job. The hiring managers both worked at the company for a long time and had really good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Interview Questions

• I originally applied directly with the company online. I was later contacted and asked to go to an agency for the position. This company would rather hire through an agency first which will include a series of test for Excel and other data entry programs.
      The Interview was typical " Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" and " Why are you a good fit for this company?" type of questions.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Saint Charles, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview experience. Nothing earth shattering. Was able to meet everyone on the team and find out what the day to day responsibilities were. I felt like a lot of the people there were able to explain what this section of the company was all about and overall gave out a good vibe that didn't scare me off.

Interview Questions

• What does your day to day look like?   1 Answer

Week-end Warrior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gerald, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Gerald, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

I filled out the online applications, submitted it on line, received a phone call from HR within 3 days, went in to do my paperwork within 7 days and then went to work the same day. The HR staff were fast and great to work on answering any questions as soon as possible and even after working hours on their personal phoens.

Interview Questions

• how one deals with conflict.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. It was clearly defined in understandable terms

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Brought in as a Temp from a local agency. Very Professional and Formal interview. They don't misrepresent the job, but they misrepresent the company and facilities. They remodeled the front desk and the side conference room (where the interview took place) to give the building a more updated and contemporary look. Don't let this fool you. The building is an old factory without any windows. There isn't room for upward mobility unless you've been there for over a year. Raises are yearly 1% increases. No 401k match. As few benefits as possible.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   4 Answers

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Irvine, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was a panel of five people from different parts of the country. It was a bit intimidating because of the fact that I wasn't expecting that many people. I felt like I was in a board meeting. Fortunately, everyone was pretty personable and engaging, but there was a lot of questions all around. The interview went about 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• What if a client requests a project that you know that you don't have enough time to do, but the client still wants it done? What would you do?   1 Answer

Quality Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plover, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Plover, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

I was already working inside already for a year when I applied at the plover,wi location. I was encouraged to apply from a coworker. The process of me turning in the application and getting an interview took about 3 months. The interviewer was intimidating. Then for two weeks after that they hyped me up telling me I got the job, only to find out I did not get the job and they gave it to someone less qualified who's only been with the company two months.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

The interviewing process begins with a phone screening. You will typically hear back within 2 weeks of the phone interview if you have been selected to progress in the process. The second interview is an onsite interview at the facility you will potentially be working for. Onsite interview will include a tour as well as multiple interviews with other Associates and Management. Expect to be there for a few hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a leadership situation that you would handle differently if you had to do it over again.   Answer Question