R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyde Park, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Hyde Park, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

During the interview they wanted to make sure that i knew microsoft office and was reliable. They did not go into detail about what the job really consist of. During the interview they wanted to make sure that i knew microsoft office and was reliable. They did not go into detail about what the job really consist of.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to get 50 cents more an hour than what was offered

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

You start off as a Temporary Employee and interview with an agency. It's a fairly straight-forward interview asking basic interview questions. I would describe the process as more of a discussion than a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself, why are you applying to this position, tell me about your experiences, etc.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (San Diego, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

When I started talking about my background they interrupted and stopped me from speaking. They didn't want to know anything about me. "If you sell, great. If you don't, you're fired". They don't care about your past. They ended up giving me an offer letter. Straight commission.

Financial Service Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

I am a temp filling the contract position of this job with RR Donnelley currently. For this position I sat down with the department's manager and went through a series of questions that focused almost entirely on my experience before temping with the company. It was a week or so later that the decision was made and I was informed.

Interview Questions

• How did I deal with a challenging customer service encounter in a previous position? What was the resolution?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Nashville, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Called in for an interview with two managers. Both had more questions about fit rather than testing my skills. There wasn't a pre-screen or a very long process. I was told an hour and my interview ended up being nearly 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• What three things should we remember about you?   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Just introduce yourself and walk through your resume. There was nothing too complicated. You have to present yourself and just have a strong ambition. It looked like a really fun place to work since the interview was so laid back. I am sure we all hate those interviews where we are bolted with numerous questions that do not really pertain to the job.

Interview Questions

• How will you balance the demands of work and school together?   Answer Question

Biller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thurmont, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Thurmont, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty quick and like any other. The two people that interviewed me I ended up working with directly and they were great. Everything that was discussed in the interview and in the offer was accurate.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Met one on one with dept. managers. I believe it was offsite, over lunch. once passed this step, then was run through an onsite interview with the Dept Manager. Answered a series of questions on situation. Then a one on one interview with HR Mananger.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Several panel interviews. There was the phone call letting you know you have an interview. Then you have the first of one to three panel interviews. Each person asks their own questions. there was the local manager, the district manager and one of the local favorite sales employees. Then you get a call to come in for another interview and its with the local manager. He will let you know you got the job and this is how much we are going to offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses, why did you leave your last employment. What would you do if a customer..., basically all the question you expect along with; tell me about yourself, what did you like about your last job, what did you like least, etc...   Answer Question

Digital Graphics Technician III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Elgin, IL).

Interview

It is nothing more than a standard interview. No surprises and takes a long time to hear back. HR is nothing more than a drone to cover RRD's back.