Find jobs for Legal Proofreader

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

R.R. Donnelley Legal Proofreader Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 407 interviews

Recruiter33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

The interview was about an hour long, but I didn't realize that until I saw the time after it was over. Quick process from application to interview offer to interview to job offer. HR was helpful and pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions, like tell me about a time when you faced a conflict and how you resolved it.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

I was given a very brief phone interview where they only asked one question: why RR Donnelley? After that, they told me about the job for another ten minutes. They then scheduled a face-to-face interview. It was a surprisingly long interview. I was told that the interview would last 15-20 minutes, and it went over an hour. They were very honest about the job -- it is 100% non-stop work and solo work.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Do you have any grammar pet peeves? 2. Why you? Why us? Typical kinds of questions. 3. Greatest weakness? Second greatest weakness? 4. On a score of 1-10 (ten being the highest), how would you rate your grammar skills? 5. What if your boss made a mistake? How would you handle it?
4 people found this interview helpful