Cover image for R.R. Donnelley

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

R.R. Donnelley Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 407 interviews

Interviews at R.R. Donnelley

Positive100%
Campus Recruiting100%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in Feb 2018

Interview

Had 3 rounds. First was Aptitude - English, logical reasoning and second GD on a case study and third round of Interview. Interview was combination of Technical and stress interview with some HR questions

Interview Questions
  • What are my key strengths and weakness as a Placement secretory?
    Answer Question

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in Apr 2017

Interview

They had a online aptitude test followed by their presentation in which they explained thoroughly about the company, job and hiring process. Next in line was a case study group discussion which was followed by two personal interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Manipal) in Mar 2017

Interview

It started with a basic aptitude test followed by a GD with a situational topic. 10 people were selected for interview and they ran through your cv. They asked situational questions wherein how you would respond to different situations and scenarios. Stay calm and answer to the point. They do not want extraordinary performances.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manipal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Manipal) in Feb 2017

Interview

Campus interview Time 1 day Only production and industrial engineers First Round Aptitude assement General question based on aptitude, verbal. Second round GD Leaderless group discussion. 15 people. Case study. Time to prepare 20 mins. GD time 30 mins. Third round Personal Interview. General questions about resume. Mostly I spoke about extra curriculars and projects going on. General HR questions. e.g. 2 reasons why we should not select you? Panel of 5 people.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed