R.R. Donnelley Material Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

R.R. Donnelley Material Handler Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thurmont, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Thurmont, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Ask what my previous job was and if they saw fit I was hired on the spot and put to work that very day. The interview process was very very simple and easy. All you needed was to pass a drug test they have on site and that was about it.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous job ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for R.R. Donnelley

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in July 2011.

Interview

This is a complete waste of time. They conduct an interview, but I think they're only trying to hang on to the remnants of what a professional business is thought to be. If you have an interview as an entry level employee then you got the job.

Interview Questions

• You will be asked questions that pertain none whatsoever to the tasks you'll be expected to do. "What are your hobbies?" A pertinent question from someone whom you'll never speak with again.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase. It's predetermined hourly.

Anonymous Employee in Dwight, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Dwight, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process is very basic. There is a 1-1 interview where they ask you some behavioral based questions, what kind of skills do you have that would make you fit for working for the company etc. When the interview process is overwith you they give you a tour of the plant and you go home and wait for a phone call to see if you have recieved the job.

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in March 2010.

Interview

a long process of applying online and waiting months to hear back, after hearing back it takes another week to get the interview. Once this process is complete it took another 3 weeks to hear back, this after being told that a decision would be made within days. In the end the job was never filled