R.R. Donnelley Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

R.R. Donnelley Project Coordinator Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

I was hired through a recruiting; had a few company interviews after that, one on ones.

Interview Questions

• situational questions, what was some adversity you faced and how did you overcome it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for R.R. Donnelley

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

Questions to expect:
    Types projects worked
    Technical skills
    Volume managed
    Work process
    Client and vendors communication
    Present a case study
    Example of a pressure situation - how to handle it
    Time management skills
    Ask job related kind of questions
    Strenghts - weaknesses
    weaknesses - that can be viewed as a strength

A very corporate environment, i.e. cubicles, impersonal, soullessness (which some people might like, not me)

Interview Questions

It was a long-term contract position, paid per hour, with a slight chance moving on as a permanent employee. Hourly wage and yearly salary were on the lower range for the position.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in June 2011.

Interview

Pre-interviewed by HR person who asked me lots of questions about why I thought I'd be good in position. Then interviewed again with direct reports 2 days later. Lots of formal behavior-based interview questions (boring). Then hit more to questions pertaining to exactly what I'd be doing. Very quick & friendly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult individual, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in July 2010.

Interview

The interview was relaxed and informal. Two managers asked about my previous experience in managing work and staff. I would be in a lead role. They were good about explaining that full training was included and not to worry about knowing their processes. I think they were looking for good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure. The work enviroment would be relaxed, but the work itself would require extreme accuracy. Advise - just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• How much did I know about HTML?   1 Answer