R.R. Donnelley Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

R.R. Donnelley Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

Their was a 3 round interview process. All very straight forward. The length of the interviews were not all that bad. It was a fun process and meaningful. It was a overall enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for R.R. Donnelley

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Denver, CO) in June 2013.

Interview

too lengthy and not accurate, very nosey, look for competitive information, many questions that did not pertain to job, too many personal questions, seemed a bit leery of race, did not seem genuine, and seemed very scripted. would hav elike to be interviewed by peiople that were honest and had the job already

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to the table   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Greensboro, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

Open discussion with focus on what role I wanted to create. There was not a specific job description for the position. It really came down to me determining if they could provide the environment for the role I wanted to pursue. The offer did not meet my requirements and I passed.

Interview Questions

• What role can you fill that will have greatest impact?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straight forward no surprises.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Very positive experience. I met with 3 people from senior management along with service team members. They were curious to know about accounts where I had strong relationships. Process went relatively fast.

Anonymous Employee in Kings Park, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Kings Park, NY) in September 2007.

Interview

One day interview , some questions were about my future goals, what I will bring to the company, my past experiences and expertise. They hired me right on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How long would it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our firm?   Answer Question