RAC (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.0

Computer Repair Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RAC (UK) (Franklin, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

one interview- interview went well ,I knew all the answers but they did not hire me , the answer was I was not a ggo fit for the job though I had 10 years experience and was the beat fit they could get .

Interview Questions

• unexpected question on windows 8 product code , I knew the answers to that as well as every other question .   Answer Question

SEO Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RAC (UK) (Bristol, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online through the RAC careers website, site was fairly simple to use. I was then contacted by a Recruitment representative, Steve, who confirmed a few details in a phone call. Next stage was a phone call with the Head of Department, followed by a face to face interview in their Bradley Stoke offices. Interview was with two members of the digital team, and involved a basic presentation of my skills based on recommendations for one of the sites under the RAC brand.

I decided to withdraw my application following my interview. This was based on the job role not quite meeting my expectations (involving aspects I would consider worthy of a separate role entirely) as well as the fact I didn't enjoy my experience with the head of Department, he may have been having a bad day, but his expression was bored and he didn't seem passionate about the RAC brand or about anything I had to say. It was a shame as I found the offices and overall company feel to be welcoming and generally positive.

I fed this back to Steve at recruitment and he was very receptive to my feedback, and I think RAC is certainly a brand I could work for in the future, this time it just wasn't meant to be. The process was fast and I really commend how my thoughts where handled after the interview.

Senior Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at RAC (UK).

Interview

Quick response from recruitment team upon receipt of CV. Several conversations before scheduling first interview which was competency based followed by an in tray assessment. Shortlist interview consisted of an hour exercise followed by another interview with a senior stakeholder.
    Very efficient, professional and personable process. I wasn't offered the job but this would be a great company to work for. Integrity through and through.

Interview Questions

• Talk me through your CV, experience and what you personally bring to the role.   Answer Question
    • Competency based questions around decision making, judgement, change, stakeholder management etc.   Answer Question
    • Explain the activities you would undertake throughout a given process.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stretford, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RAC (UK) (Stretford, North West England, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Group interview with temp agency. This included a brief test using a map to see if you knew a few major motorways and cities. Second interview with RAC manager included short role play on phone. He got someone to pretend to be a disgruntled customer who had been waiting a long time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RAC (UK) (Bristol, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

I got the job - but external candidates beware and even internal- they already know who they want interviews are tick box excercise to put who they want in the role