RAPP Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RAPP (Mumbai (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

First the consultant called me and describe about my roll and expectations towards this new company. Post which i had a telecom with the HR manager from that company explaining him about my present roll in the company, my responsibility and why do i want to change. Once the HR manager was satisfied i was to be interviewed by the VP of that Branch. My main aim was to understand the that person who would be interviewing me. As the post which i had applied for was what i expect and would be able to handle the roll and responsibility as per the JD given so i was not so much tensed about the Job responsibility but the person who would be interviewing me. And then talk in tone and in tune with that persons attitude and nature.

Interview Questions

• How would you take this brand to the next level?   1 Answer
  • A new competitor is entering the market, how do you protect your market share?   1 Answer

They were giving me some other designation with pay pack less than what i was earning at that time