RB Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RB Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 29, 2016

4.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my on campus portal originally and landed first-round interviews. The first round was two 45 minute skype interviews with Senior Brand Managers or Directors. After that I was invited to the final round in NJ. The final round had multiple portions including a group case, individual case, group activity and 1 on 1 behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Why RB, behavioral questions about previous experience, plenty of time for questions. Cases were mostly focused on margin optimization. In the group case you are presented with information then required to present recommendations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RB

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

Standard brand management interview. They were one of the few companies that actually wanted to know specific opinions about their own products (as opposed to other companies who wanted to just test general marketing knowledge). They wanted to know past experiences in cross-functional teams, analytical, innovation, handle conflict, etc. Nothing surprising.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a cross-functional team.   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB in October 2010.

Interview

Very structured process and questions designed to not overlap. Resume run through followed by behavioral questions. Phone interview was with HR Manager and lasted 45 minutes. They work quick to turnaround the process when they are ready to move but be prepared for last minute changes in interviewers etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used an innovative approach to solve a difficult problem.   Answer Question