RB Brand Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Brand Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2009.

Interview

First thing I did when I got contacted by a recruiter about the opportunity at Reckitt Benckiser USA was to go to Glassdoor.com and read reviews on the company, which were not stellar to begin with. Then I looked at my current company and said to myself, it must be the people who did not find their fit with RB's culture; we have those too, as any other company would. So, I decided to interview with them anyway.

Long story short, THANK GOD I did not get the offer. From the first moment of my interaction with the company everything that could go wrong did go wrong. As one reviewer of RB said in his/her post, they (RB) seem to be flying by the seat of their pants - well, it's worth than that, actually. If I had two words to describe that culture it would be: "COMPLETELY DISORGANISED".

I myself work for a CPG company and have done quite a few interviews with different organizations in the past. This was the first time I came across such unprofessionalism starting from the fact I never heard a word from HR… to very low flexibility and some ridiculous interview hours/schedules.

As I was going through the process, I thought I was exaggerating, so I contacted a few of my friends who also work in various CPGs – well, they were as shocked by my stories as I was myself.

Bottom line: If that’s how they treat their candidates I can only imagine what’s going on the inside once you become their employee. Or maybe, it’s the opposite – they treat you like royalty… but then that would be inconsistent with most reviews out there…

Interview Questions