RB Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RB Finance Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at RB

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RB in July 2016.

Interview

Typical checklist based interview, asking for examples for this and that. First round of interview with HR was very simple, almost just a greeting and checking I was a real person. Second HR interview somewhat more real but only 30min. No accounting related questions at all, just behavioural. I did not end up proceeding to 1:1 interview because I was oberqualiified and too experienced for the role. So if they say looking for 5+ years of experience, dont bother applying if you have 15 years.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you were creative.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for RB

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Three stage interview including HR, my would-be boss, his boss and a Board member. Reasonably standard questions which focused more on how I would fit with the team and RB culture rather than technical competence for the role (which was assumed given my background).

Feedback and decision making was quick much like RBs approach generally.

Interview Questions

• How would your current boss describe you? Would he give you this job?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RB (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in January 2018.

Interview

First and second interview and aptitude tests and finger prints done , 2hr 1st interview second interview 30mins . HR didn’t advise on interview process to follow STAR format wasn’t used in second interview thus not offered the role per HR BP. Waste of time and leave

Interview Questions

• What did you improve on when working with marketing teams   Answer Question